IFFCO Recruitment 2020 Out – Download Application Form
IFFCO Recruitment 2020 – Indian Farmers Fertilizer Cooperative Limited has released the notification of various vacancies for Trade/ Technician Apprentices posts
Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply online by 05th January 2020, after making sure that they meet the concerned eligibility criteria. All personal and educational details must be mentioned properly.
Details of IFFCO Apprentice Recruitment 2020
- Organization Name: Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative Limited
- Job Name: Trade/ Technician Apprentices
- Job Type: Govt. Jobs
- Total Vacancy: Various
- Job Location: IFFCO Phulpur Unit (UP)
- Mechanical – Production/Electrical/Instrumentation and Control/Electronics: Diploma in relevant trade with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate. Candidates who have completed their Diploma in the year 2017 onwards need only apply.
- Attdt. Operator – CP/Lab.Assistant – CP: Full time B.Sc. with Physics, Chemistry Maths/ Biology with 55% marks in aggregate.
- Electrician/Fitter/Electronic Mechanic/COPA: High School with Maths and science and ITI in respective trade with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate.
- 5% relaxation will be given to SC/ST candidates for Minimum Qualification Criteria.
- Minimum 18 years – Maximum 27 years as on 31st October 2019.
- Age relaxation of 5 years will be given to SC/ST candidates, while candidates belonging to OBC category will be granted age relaxation of 3 years.
- Apprentices would be paid stipend as notified by RDAT/BOAT and IFFCO from time to time.
How to Apply?
- All applicants should initially register themselves with RDAT/BOAT as the case may be. In case of Diploma Holders, the candidates should register themselves with BOAT portal (https://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in/) and in case of B.Sc. & ITI applicants they should register themselves with RDAT Portal (https://apprenticeship.gov.in)
- Thereafter the applicants may apply either on IFFCO Website (https://www.iffco.in) or alternatively can also apply on IFFCO YUVA Portal (https://www.iffcoyuva.in).
- IFFCO will not have any obligation for employment of Apprentices and after completion of apprenticeship training they shall automatically stand relieved.
- Only online applications which are properly filled would be accepted. Applications submitted in any other form or delivered in person or by any other means shall not be entertained.
- SC/ST candidates called for test/interview will be reimbursed 2nd class (Sleeper) to and fro train fare by shortest route.
- Candidates seeking reservation under SC/ST/OBC categories are required to bring SC/ST/OBC certificates issued by competent authority at the time of test/interview failing which they will be treated at par with other candidates of unreserved category.
- Engagement of B.Sc. (PCM/PCB)/Diploma Engineering and ITI candidates shall be through ON-LINE examination followed by Personal interview and Medical Fitness test.
- Selected candidates will be required to enter into a contract of Apprenticeship with IFFCO as required under The Apprentices Act 1961 before joining the Apprenticeship training.
- The selected candidates will have to make their own arrangements for accommodation and transportation for attending apprenticeship training.
- Candidates should possess certificates from recognized colleges/institutions only.
- Candidates who have undergone/are undergoing Apprenticeship training under The Apprentices Act, 1961 or already in employment will not be eligible for applying.
- The Apprentices will be governed under the provisions of The Apprentices Act,1961 only.
- If at any stage of this recruitment process, including joining, any of the documents such as – mark sheets, certificates, caste certificates etc. are found false or forged, the said applicant will be liable for termination of his apprenticeship training forthwith.
- Exact date, time and venue of the written examination and admit card will be informed through Email/SMS to screened-in candidates.
- Last date of submission of online application form: 05th January 2020