Jammu & Kashmir High Court Recruitment 33 Jr Scale Stenographer, Sr Scale Stenographer Posts
J&K High Court 33 Stenographer Recruitment 2020 Apply Online
High Court of Jammu and Kashmir Notification 2020 – Jammu and Kashmir High Court is inviting applications for Senior Scale Stenographer, Junior Scale Stenographer, Steno-Typist, Driver-II, Compositor, and Electrician Posts.
Aspirants should meet the eligibility conditions of jkhighcourt.nic.in Junior Scale Stenographer Jobs 2020 to fill the applications.
Overview of J&K High Court Jobs 2020
- Name of the Board – High Court of Jammu and Kashmir
- Name of the Posts – Stenographer – Steno Typist & Others
- Job Category – Jammu and Kashmir Govt. Jobs
- Job Location – Jammu and Kashmir
- Number of Vacancies – 33 Posts
- The post wise vacancy list is provided here.
- Senior Scale Stenographer: 08
- Junior Scale Stenographer: 10
- Steno-typist: 04
- Compositor: 01
- Electrician: 01
- Driver-II: 09
- Total – 33 Posts
- Senior Scale Stenographer & Junior Scale Stenographer – Graduation from any recognized university with Diploma in Stenography Recognized by the State Government
- Steno-Typist – Graduation from any recognized university
- Compositor – Graduation from any recognized university with Diploma in Computer Recognized by the State Government
- Electrician – 10+2 with Diploma in Electrician Trade from a recognized Institute
- Driver-II – Middle Pass with validly issued Driving License
- The candidate should not be below then 18 Years and not above then
- 40 years in case of Open Merit candidates.
- 43 years in case of SC/ ST/ RBA/ ALC/ OSC candidates
- 42 years in case of Physically Challenged candidates
- 48 years in case of Ex-Servicemen
- 40 years in case of candidates already in Government Service/Contractual employees as on 01st January 2019
- Are in possession of the prescribed academic/professional/technical qualifications and fulfill all other eligibility conditions wherever required as shown against each post/item in the Annexure-A by or before the last date of submission of application forms i.e. 31st January 2020
- Candidates will be selected for the respected vacancy based on the performance in
- Written Examination
- Interview Process
- Candidates can submit the JK High Court Recruitment Offline Application form from 26th December 2019. To know the terms and conditions candidates can refer to the Official Notification link provided below. For an easier process of the Application filling process, we have listed out a few steps.
- Senior Scale Stenographer: Rs. 44900-142400/-
- Junior Scale Stenographer: Rs. 35600-112800/-
- Steno-typist: Rs. 29200-92300/-
- Compositor: Rs. 19900-63200/-
- Electrician: Rs. 19900-63200/-
- Driver-II (Entry Level): Rs. 19900-63200/-
- Candidates have deposited a fees of Rs.350/- in the shape of Bank Draft in the name of Registrar General, High Court Jammu and Kashmir at Jammu.
How to Apply?
- The application forms shall be received by the concerned Principal District Judges of Union Territory of J&K and Union Territory of Ladakh within whose jurisdiction the applicant resides against the proper receipts duly stamped.
- Note: The applicants who do not belong to UT’s of J&K and Ladakh shall submit their application to the Registrar General, J&K High Court, Jammu.
- All Principal District Judges of J&K and Union Territory of Ladakh shall submit the application forms alongwith list of candidates to the office of Registrar General, J&K High Court, Jammu by or before 07th February 2020
Steps to Apply
- Download the JK High Court Recruitment Notification and read all the information the eligibility details
- Then download the application form
- Fill your personal details and your educational details
- Applicants can pay the application fee if required
- Check the details which have entered in the application form
- Finally, send the duly filled application form to the registered postal address with required documents on or before the last date 31st January 2020.
- Notification Release Date: 26th December 2019
- Last Date to Submit Applications: 31st January 2020