Manipal Academy of Higher Education announces Admission to M.Com (Logistics & Supply Chain) Program 2023, Apply now
MAHE M.Com Admission 2023 – Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE) invites applications for Admission to two-year full-time M.Com. Logistics & Supply Chain Program offered by the Department of Commerce (DOC) for the academic session 2023.
MAHE M.Com Admission 2023
- Manipal Academy of Higher Education is offering a Master of Commerce (M.Com) program with three specializations through the Department of Commerce. Two-year full-time Postgraduate Course Master of Commerce
- Logistics and Supply Chain
- The M.Com course shall be of 2-years duration in 4 semesters. Each semester will have sixteen weeks of course work with two internal examination weeks.
- Last Date to Apply: 15th March 2023
- Tentative Course Commencement Date: To be announced
- Admission to the M.Com courses is open to all candidates who possess a Bachelor’s degree in Management or Commerce with 50% aggregate marks from a recognized University.
How to Apply?
- Candidate can apply online by official website https://manipal.edu/
- The application form and prospectus can be freely downloaded from the website.
- The downloaded form can be filled and posted along with a demand draft in favor of ‘Manipal University’ payable at Manipal-576104, Karnataka and on successful payment candidate will be provided with application number and password
- Apply now or, write to Manipal Academy of Higher Education Director, Admissions, Manipal Academy of Higher Education, Manipal-576104, Karnataka, India
The selection for the M.Com courses is purely on merit basis.