MU MAHE B.Com Admission 2024 – Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE), invites applications for Admission to B.Com. (BPS) Program offered at its constituent college Manipal University (MU) Karnataka for the commencing year 2024 January Session
- Admissions are currently open for the 2024 batch. Applications are invited for all UG Program. Apply online now!
- Duration: 3 years (6 semesters)
- Last Date to Apply : 15th March 2024
- Tentative Course Commencement Date : To be announced
B.Com in Business Process Services
- This Programme focuses on developing proficiency in commerce. The programme facilitates students to pursue higher education in Management/Commerce. The programme aims at developing professionals to meet the Industry requirements in India and Abroad.
- This programme focuses on developing proficiency in commerce and industry specific subjects. It aims at developing professionals to meet the industry requirements. The subjects that are offered through the partnership with Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) are;
- Finance and Accounting
- Manage Business Process I
- Manage Business Process II
- Retail and Market Research
- Campus to Corporate
- Capital Markets
- The above subjects are delivered by faculties who are trained and certified by TCS.
- The students get to gain domain knowledge in various services offered by the BPS industry. This gives an advantage to the students during placements. The programme aims at developing professionals to meet the Industry requirements in India and Abroad
- Citizenship: Indian nationals.
- Qualification: Pass in 10+2, A Level, IB, American 12th grade or equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
- A level: Minimum 2 / 3 subjects in the ‘A’ Levels and 5 Passes in the IGCSE / GCSE including English Minimum requirement is an average of ‘D’ grade
- IB: IB Diploma or IB Certificate with 3 subjects at HL and 3 subjects at SL with overall minimum of 24 points
- General Category: Admissions are done on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying Examination and performance in screening test & interview conducted at the department.
- Foreign/NRI Category: Candidates desirous of applying under this category can write to [email protected] or call +91 8202571000/2922400. For online application and details visit: edu/intlug
- Note: Candidates can apply both under General and Foreign/NRI categories. Change of category from Foreign/NRI to General after admission will not be entertained under any circumstances.
How to Apply?
- Candidate can apply online by official website https://manipal.edu/
- The application form and prospectus can be freely downloaded from the website. The downloaded form can be filled and posted along with a demand draft in favour of ‘Manipal University’ payable at Manipal-576104, Karnataka and on successful payment candidate will be provided with application number and password
- Apply now or, write to Manipal Academy of Higher Education Director, Admissions, Manipal Academy of Higher Education, Manipal-576104, Karnataka, India