MAHE Master in Hospital Administration (MHA) Admission 2024, Important Dates, Fees
Manipal University MHA Admission 2024 – Manipal Academic of Higher Education (MAHE), invites applications for admissions to Master in Hospital Administration (MHA) for the academic year 2024
Interested candidates can check all the details of Manipal Academic of Higher Education (MAHE) MHA Admission 2024, like application form, eligibility criteria, application procedure etc from this page give below.
Highlights of the MHA Program
- Global Health specialization students get an opportunity to spend a semester at Maastricht University, The Netherlands. Global Health symposium is a two – week annual event in the MPH program where MAHE joins hands with Maastricht University
- The Netherlands and McMaster University, Canada to host intercultural and interethnic health symposium where students from more than 30 countries participate Certificate Course in Biosecurity is an additional
- Last Date of Submission of Application Form: 15th March 2024
- Course Commencement Date: To be announced
- Specializations of the MHA Program Epidemiology; Global Health; Maternal & Child Health; Environmental & Occupational Health; Health Policy
- The aim is to equip students with knowledge, experience and skills that will enable them to be effective in Hospital Administration & Health System Management in Health Care Industry/ Hospital establishments.
- Duration of Course: 2 years divided into 4 semesters
- Citizenship: Indian nationals can apply under the General Category. Foreign nationals or Non Resident Indians or Indian nationals supported by NRI relatives can apply under the Foreign/NRI Category.
- Qualification: Bachelor’s degree with 50 % marks in aggregate for general (45% for North Eastern states ST, SC & OBC) preferably with one year work experience in Hospital/Health System Management.
- General Category/Foreign/NRI Category: Candidates will be selected on merit basis and interview. There is no entrance test.
- Note: Candidates can apply either under General Category or Foreign/NRI Category. Those submitting applications under both General and Foreign/NRI categories will be considered only under the General Category.
- Change of category at a later stage will not be entertained under any circumstances.
How to Apply?
- Candidates are advised to refer to official notifications /documents for detailed application procedure https://smu.edu.in/smu/
Fill up your details
- A photograph and a copy of your signature have to be uploaded
- An application fee of Rs.1600 may be paid in one of the following ways:
- Online payment through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking
A Demand Draft of Rs.1600/ – has to be made in favour of Manipal University, payable at Manipal or Udupi. The details should be filled up in the online application form and the Demand Draft must be couriered to the following address: Director, Indian Admissions, Room No. 102, Manipal University, Manipal-576104 Karnataka, India