NBEMS Diploma Final Examination December 2023 Notification Out, Apply Online
NBEMS Diploma Final Exam 2023 – National Board of Examinations in Medical Sciences has released the notification for NBEMS Diploma Final Theory Examination December 2023
Interested candidates can apply for the exam through the official website of NBEMS natboard.edu.in. The last date for the receipt of the application is 25.10.2023
NBEMS Diploma Final Exam
- Board Name: NBEMS -National Board of Examinations in Medical Sciences
- Name of the Exam: Diploma Final Theory Examination
- Online Application Submission: 04th October to 25th October 2023 (till 11:55PM)
- Issue of Admit Card: 08th December 2023
Date of Theory Exam – NBEMS Diploma Final (Broad Specialty)
- Paper-I: 15th December 2023 (Friday, 02:00 PM – 05:00 PM)
- Paper-II: 16th December 2023 (Saturday, 02:00 PM – 05:00 PM)
- Paper-III: 17th December 2023 (Sunday, 02:00 PM – 05:00 PM)
- Candidates who have undergone training as a NBEMS Diploma trainee at any of the National Board of Examinations in Medical Sciences accredited institute after having registered with NBEMS as a NBEMS Diploma Trainee and are completing their prescribed (as per letter of registration issued by NBEMS) training as a NBEMS Diploma trainee by the date mentioned below & on submission of certificate to this effect, can undertake the NBEMS Diploma Final Exam in the same specialty.
- Cutoff date for completion of NBEMS Diploma Training towards eligibility for NBEMS Diploma Final Examination – December 2023 – 30th June 2024
- Candidates who have completed their NBEMS Diploma training while applying for NBEMS Diploma Final Exam shall be required to submit Final Training Completion Certificate (FTCC) as per format prescribed in Annexure-IV
How to Apply?
- Applicant candidates shall be required to register online at Online Exit Examinations Portal (OEEP) for submission of NBEMS Diploma Final Exam application to National Board of Exams in Medical Sciences.
- The Online Exit Exam Portal can be accessed through NBEMS website https://natboard.edu.in
- After successful registration and submission of application, candidates can login to their OEEP account to check the status of the online application submitted for NBEMS Diploma Final Examinations, any deficiency communicated to them to download the admit cards
- Application for NBEMS Diploma Final Theory Exam can only be submitted online through National Board of Examinations in Medical Sciences website https://natboard.edu.in
- There is no other methodology for application submission. Application submitted through any other mode shall be summarily rejected.
Following steps shall be required to be completed in sequence for application submission to NBEMS:
- Register a User – Online
- Complete Application form, Exam City Selection and Upload Prescribed Documents – Online
- Pay Examination Fee – Online. The applicant candidate shall register
- Examination Fee (Theory & Practical) – Rs.6000/-
- Total – Rs.6000/-
- *Excluding payment gateway charges, as may be applicable.
- Applications forms once submitted cannot be withdrawn. Any claim for refund, adjustment or carrying forward of Application fee will not be entertained after successful submission of application.
How to Pay
- The prescribed exam fee should be remitted through payment gateway provided using a Credit Card or a Debit Card issued by banks in India or other modes as may be made available and have been provided on the web page
Diploma Final Exam Date
- The NBEMS Diploma Final Theory Examination – December 2023 shall be held on 15th, 16th and 17th December 2023 at various examination centers across the country.
Scheme of Exam
- The theory examination comprises of three papers, maximum marks 100 each.
- There are 10 short notes of 10 marks each, in each of the papers.
- The number of short notes and their respective marks weightage may vary in some subjects/some papers.
- Maximum time permitted is 3 hours.
- Candidate must score at least 150/300 in the aggregate of 3 papers to qualify the theory exam. Grace marks of up to 2% of maximum marks i.e. 6/300 shall be given only to the candidates falling in the zone of consideration i.e. securing between 144-149 marks out of 300.
- Only those candidates who have qualified the theory examination are permitted to take the practical examination.
- Maximum Marks: 300
- Comprises of OSCE and/or Clinical Examination, and Viva
- Candidate must obtain a minimum of 150/300 marks to qualify for the Practical Examination. There is no provision for grace marks in Practical examination.
- There are a maximum of three attempts that can be availed by a candidate for Practical Examination
- The admit card of the candidate for theory examination shall be available for download at NBEMS website https://natboard.edu.in from 08th December 2023 onwards
- Candidates are required to take print out of their admit card from the website, paste their photograph at the designated place and appear at exam centre along with one of the following original and valid/non-expired ID proof:
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Voter ID
- Aadhaar Card (with Photograph)
Declaration of NBEMS Diploma Final Exam Result
- NBEMS Diploma final is a qualifying examination.
- Results of NBEMS Diploma Final Exams (theory & practical) are declared as PASS/FAIL. In case, the applicant candidate is provisionally eligible on date of declaration of result his/her result shall be withheld & shall be declared only upon status being eligible, on receipt of required documents by the prescribed cut-off date
- Results can be seen on NBEMS website https://natboard.edu.in
Centres for Final Exams
- Ahmedabad, Ajmer, Amritsar. Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Delhi NCR, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jammu, Kochi (Ernakulam), Kolkata, Kozhikode, Lucknow, Nagpur, Patna, Raipur, Sikar, Visakhapatnam