Directorate of Medical Education, Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka notifies Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing, B.Sc. Allied Health Sciences, BPT (Lateral Entry) Admission 2023, Apply Online
RGUHS Karnataka PB BSc Nursing, BSc AHS & BPT (Lateral Entry) Admissions 2023 – Directorate of Medical Education, Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka has started the Admission to Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing and B.Sc. Allied Health Science (Lateral Entry) and Bachelor of Physiotherapy (Lateral Entry) and Course for the academic year 2023-24
Directorate of Medical Education for selection of candidates through online counseling for admission to Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Courses, B.Sc Allied Health Sciences Course (Lateral Entry) , and Bachelor of Physiotherapy (Lateral Entry) for the seats in Government colleges and Government seats in private colleges
- Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing.
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (Lateral Entry)
- B.Sc. Allied Health Sciences (Lateral Entry)
- Date of issue of Notification & hosting of Brochure 12-10-2023
- Hosting of Online Registration & Application 12-10-2023
- Last Date for Online Registration & Application 18-10-2023
- Last Date for Payment of prescribed fees 19-10-2023
- Rank Assign and Documents Verification Date: Will be notified later
For Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Course
- The candidate should have studied and passed qualifying Diploma or GNM from Government Institute or Karnataka Government recognized educational institutions located in the State of Karnataka and candidates who were domiciled in Karnataka for 10 years and have studied in Karnataka for a minimum period of seven years.
For Non In-service
- Candidate a. Hold a diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM)
- Be a registered nurse c. Have passed Pre-university examination in Arts /Science/ Commerce conducted by Dept. of Pre University Education, Karnataka State or its equivalent recognized by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences
For In-service Candidate
- Should have passed the General Nursing and Midwifery examination
- Should be a Domicile of Karnataka
Lateral Entry to BPT
- A candidate with 10+2 /12th pass in Science Stream (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) and two years or three years Diploma in Physiotherapy from recognized state government board will be eligible for entry to third year BPT.
B.Sc Allied Health Sciences course (Lateral Entry)
- A candidate seeking admission to the Bachelor’s Degree Courses in the Allied Health Sciences course from SlNo.1 to 12 shall have studied English as one of the subject during the tenure of the course and for those seeking admission to the Bachelor of Science Degree Courses shall have the following eligibility
Documents to be produced
- SSLC / 10th standard Marks Card,
- 2ndPUC/12th standard Marks Card of the candidate,
- Candidate’s Study Certificate;
- If claiming Rural quota: – Rural Study Certificate from 1st to 10th std for Ten Complete Years.
- If claiming Kannada Medium quota: Kannada Medium Study Certificate from 1st to 10th std for Ten Complete Years;.
- If claiming reservation benefits: Caste / Caste Income Certificate issued by Concerned Tahasildar- For SC / ST in Form-D, Category-I in Form E and 2A, 2B, 3A and 3B in Form F.
Reservation of Seats
- Seats will be reserved for the following categories to the extent it is specified by the Government.
How to Apply?
- Step 1: Enter all the details through ONLINE by browsing URL on website http://kea.kar.nic.in by selecting “Post Basic B.Sc Nursing & B.Sc Allied Health Science (lateral Entry)-2023 Online Registration”. After completion of entry of all the details candidate’s will receive an application ID and Password to their registered mobile phone number and to email address and also the same information will be displayed on the screen.
- Step 2: Upload the scanned copy of recent passport size Colour Photograph, Signature and Left Hand Thumb Impression in JPG / JPEG format separately.
- Step 3: The candidates have to pay the requisite fee in the prescribed method.
- Step 4: Take a printout of the application form on A-4 Size paper and the same copy should be produced during document verification
- General and OBC candidates Rs. 800/-
- SC, ST, Category – I and PWD candidates Rs.400/-
Mode of Payment
- The prescribed registration fee should be remitted through payment gateway by using Debit or Credit Cards (Master or Visa) only