SVKM’s NMIMS notifies Integrated MBA Program for Family Business Admission 2024
SVKM’s NMIMS, Pravin Dalal School of Entrepreneurship and Family Business Management invites applications for admission to Integrated MBA Program for Family Business for the academic year 2024.
- Programme: Integrated MBA Program for Family Business, 5 years, post 12th (10+2)
- In take capacity: 60 students
- Re-registration Starts: 1st October, 2023
- Admission without late fee: 1st October, 2023 to 10th February, 2024
- Admission with late fee of Rs. 1000/-: 11th February, 2024 to 25th March, 2024
- Closure of Re-registration: 25th March, 2024
- Candidate must have passed the 10+2 or equivalent examination with 60% and above.
- A candidate who has passed 10+2 or equivalent examination from International Baccalaureate Diploma (IB Certificate or DP or CP awarded candidates with 24 credits compulsory and has passed 3 subjects at Higher Level (HL) and 3 subjects at Standard Level (SL) mandatorily from any stream.
- Candidates of CBSE / ICSE, should mention in the online registration / e-admission form (if selected) for 10+2 or equivalent examination, the aggregate marks of all the subjects the candidate has taken / opted and appeared for (not best of four, five, six or seven). The candidate shall have passed all the subjects he / she has taken / opted and appeared in the applicable examination/s in a single / first attempt. The aggregate percentage of all subjects the candidate has taken / opted and appeared will be taken into consideration for confirming eligibility of the candidate for the program at the time of admission.
- In case the mark sheet issued by the applicable Board / Institution is in percentile/s, the actual aggregate percentage of all the subjects appeared by the candidate will be taken into consideration.
- Candidates above 25 years of age are not eligible to apply.
- Those candidates who have passed or are appearing (all subject/s taken / opted) for 10+2 examination from a Board / University where Grade Point Average is given, such candidates must produce in writing from the Board / University concerned, the equivalent percentage for the GPA / CGPA obtained.
- IB & Cambridge Candidate: Candidates who do not have a final mark sheet will be given “Provisional Admission” based on predicted scores. Fees will be accepted from such candidates but their admission will be confirmed on submission of the final mark sheet before the commencement of the program if found eligible. The candidate shall have to submit a copy of AIU notification to confirm their eligibility for the program as equivalent to (10+2) examination/s. The mark sheet/s / transcript/s issued by Board / University shall only be considered (the mark sheet/s / transcript/s issued by the School / Institute will not be considered / accepted.)
- As per program eligibility the mandatory subject should appeared and passed
- Good communication skills
- Basic understanding of their respective family run business
- Zeal to learn and take higher responsibility
How to Apply?
- Online registration at nmims.edu
- Before filling the online form, please read all the instructions carefully mentioned in the Handout and also refer the Important Dates
- Online Registration Fee is Rs. 2,000/- plus taxes (non-refundable)
- The Institute will assess the suitability of the student, based on the information provided in the application form.
- Candidates have to submit assignments mentioned in the call letter.
Merit list will be prepared based on assignment score.