Understanding Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Cookies are small pieces of text stored by websites or mobile applications in your browser and transmitted with each request to the website or mobile application. These cookies are stored in your web browser and allow the site or third parties to recognize you, making your subsequent visits more convenient and personalized. Additionally, web beacons, tags, and scripts may be used to assist in delivering cookies, tracking visits, analyzing usage, and assessing the effectiveness of campaigns and email interactions.
Cookies can be categorized as “persistent” or “session” cookies. Persistent cookies recognize you as an existing user, facilitating your return to our services without the need to sign in again. Session cookies, on the other hand, only last for the duration of your current visit.
Other tracking technologies operate similarly to cookies, placing small data files on your devices or monitoring your activity on websites and mobile applications, enabling the collection of information about how you utilize our services.
We employ cookies and tracking technologies to identify you and your interests, remember your preferences, monitor your usage of our website and mobile application, control access to specific content, protect our platforms, and display advertisements. For research purposes, we engage third-party service providers to track and analyze statistical usage data, utilizing persistent cookies to enhance user experiences, manage content, and assess user navigation.
We classify cookies into the following categories:
- Essential Cookies: These are necessary cookies (first-party cookies) that enable us to provide essential services on the website and mobile application, such as retaining your preferences.
- Analytics Cookies: These cookies track user visits to our site, helping us improve performance and report on user behavior to provide more relevant content and recommendations.
- Functionality or Preference Cookies: These cookies remember the information you enter or choices you make during your visit, ensuring a personalized experience without the need to reconfigure preferences.
- Targeting or Advertising Cookies: These third-party cookies enable advertising platforms to deliver ads tailored to your interests based on your activities, and they may collect personal data.
- Third-party Cookies: Our partners may set cookies on your device when you visit our website or mobile application, allowing them to provide personalized advertising. We strive to identify these cookies for your consent.
When All Success Path Places Cookies
How Cookies Are Used for Analytics and Advertising
Web analytics services, like Google Analytics, help us understand user behavior and improve our services. Cookies, beacons, pixels, and tags aid in serving relevant advertisements, generating aggregated reports for advertisers, and assessing content visibility. We collaborate with analytics and advertising partners to deliver All Success Path advertisements on third-party sites, enabling ad personalization and performance optimization.
Third-party Cookies Used by All Success Path
Please note that third parties, including advertising networks and external service providers for web traffic analysis, may also employ cookies on our platforms. The names of cookies, pixels, and technologies used may change over time. We suggest reviewing the respective privacy policies of these external services to understand their data practices and opt-out options.
At times, we advertise on third-party websites and may use visitor identification technologies like web beacons to track the success of our advertising campaigns. These technologies do not access personal information but collect aggregated data for campaign effectiveness assessment.
By navigating our site, you consent to the placement of cookies and web beacons on your device. To avoid receiving web beacons, you can discontinue using our site or adjust your browser settings.
How to Control Cookies
Most browsers offer settings to control cookies according to your preferences. Disabling cookies will not eliminate internet advertising but may affect its relevance to your interests. Essential cookies cannot be disabled, as doing so may limit your access and compromise performance, features, and services on our website and mobile application.
You can manage cookies in your web browser’s privacy settings. For detailed information on changing cookie settings, refer to your browser’s options or preferences menu or utilize the ‘Help’ feature in your internet browser.