After successful completion of this regular program a student will be awarded the degree of Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Mathematics
Features of the Program
- Degree Award: Master of Science in Mathematics
- Availability of Application Form: 17th September 2023
- Admission Test: 08th December 2023 (Friday at 10 AM)
- Publication of Result: 10th December 2023
- Date of Admission: 11th to 24th December 2023
- Class Commence: Friday, 05th January 2024
Total Credit Hours
- 30 Credit hours for the students having B.Sc. (Honours) in Mathematics and Applied Mathematics
- 33 credit hours for the students B.Sc. (Honours) in other than Mathematics and Applied Mathematics
- 39 credit hours for the students having B.Sc. (Pass) degree
- Contemporary, Business, Production and Application Oriented, World Standard Course Curriculum
- Class Time: Friday
- Tuition Fees: Comparatively Inexpensive
- Environment: Full furnished class rooms equipped with Multimedia, AC, & Wi-Fi facilities
- Applicants must have at least a CGPA of 2.5 on a scalc of 4.00 or 2nd class equivalent in any one the following may apply.
- BSc. (Hons) in Mathematics (30 credits)
- BSc. (Hons) in other discipline (30 credits)
- B,Sc. (Eng.) degree (30 credits)
- BSc. (Pass) with Mathematics (39 credits)
- A one-hour admission test (MCQ) will be held based on basics in Mathematics and English language proficiency.
- Selected candidates will have to appear on a viva-voce at the time of admission for final selection.
How to Apply?
- Visit the page edu/cse/application-form/ Instruction and follow the instructions
- Prescribed application form can be collected from the Department of Mathematics office or can be downloaded from jupmsm.info
Completed application form along with attested copies of all certificates/ mark-sheets, two recent passport size color photographs and an amount of Tk 750/- (in cash) should be submitted to the office of the Department of Mathematics during the office hour (including Friday) between 9:00 am to 4:30 pm.