AIBE 18 – The Bar Council of India (BCI) has revised the exam date for the All India Bar Examination (AIBE) XVIII 2023 exam. As per the revised schedule released on the official website, the exam which was scheduled to be held on November 26, 2023 will now be conducted on December 3, 2023, Initially the exam was scheduled to be held on October 29, 2023. The Bar council of India has also extended the registration deadline for AIBE XVIII. Candidates will now be able to apply for AIBE XVIII till November 10, 2023. The last date for payment of AIBE XVIII application fee is November 11, 2023. The candidates those who have not register yet can visit the official website allindiabarexamination.com to register for the examination
Earlier, the last date for registration process was September 30, 2023, which was extended till October 9, 2023, then extended again till November 4, 2023 and now extended further.
Revised Schedule for AIBE XVIII
- Online Registration begins from: 16th August 2023
- Online registration for AIBE XVIII Closes on: 10th November 2023
- Last date of Payments: 11th November 2023
- Last Date of Correction in Registration form: 12th November 2023
- Period of Online release of Admit Card: 25th to 30th November 2023
- AIBE XVIII Exam Date: 3rd December, 2023
Candidates must have completed a 3-years or 5-years LLB program from a recognized institute to be eligible to appear for the exam. Candidates must be enrolled as advocates with their respective State Bar Councils, under Section 24 (1) (f) of Advocates Act, 1961 to apply for AIBE XVIII exam. There is no upper or lower age limit to apply for the exam.
Steps to Apply for AIBE XVIII
- Step 1: Visit the official website: allindiabarexamination.com
- Step 2: Create an account and register yourself
- Step 3: Fill in the details such as name, contact details, educational qualification
- Step 4: Pay registration fee
- Step 5: Submit Application form
AIBE is a national-level law exam to examine an advocate’s capability to practice the profession of law in India. Law graduates or students in their final year or final semester can appear in the exam. After passing the examination, candidates will be awarded a “Certificate of Practice” by the Bar Council of India which enables them to practice in a court of law in India.