DHE Assam notifies Combined Merit Scholarship 2023-24 for Students pursuing Degree & Master Degree Course
Assam Combined Merit Scholarship 2023 – Director of Higher Education (DHE), Assam has published Scholarship Notice for Awarding Scholarship (Fresh) under Combined Merit Scholarship Scheme 2023-24 for students pursuing Degree and Master Degree courses in Arts/Science / Commerce
Online Applications are invited from the students of Assam who fulfill the eligibility criteria for the above-mentioned scholarship schemes till December 05, 2023
About Assam Combined Merit Scholarship 2023
- Organisation: Assam Directorate of Higher Education
- Scholarship Name: Combined Merit Scholarship 2023-24
- Applicable For: Students Pursuing Degree and Master Degree course in Arts/Science/Commerce
- Applicable State: Assam
- Last date of submission of student scholarship data is 5th December 2023
- Last date of submission of verified application by institution to DHE, Assam is 12th December 2023
- The minimum qualifying marks to apply for the scholarship shall be
- 60% in Higher Secondary for those who apply for Combined Merit Degree Scholarship scheme
- 60% in General Degree (TDC) for those who apply for Combined Merit Master Degree Scholarship scheme
- Students pursuing general Degree and Master Degree course in Arts/Science/ Commerce discipline in any recognized institution for the session 2023-2021 are eligible for the schemes.
- The student must be a domicile of Assam (PRC document mandatory)
How to Apply?
- Intending students fulfilling the above mentioned criteria must apply online at https://dhe-operations.assam.gov.in/scholarship/ in between 05th Dec to 12th December 2023 and take printout after online final submission and submit it to the Registrar/ Principal/ Head of the Institute along with the necessary copies of certificate/testimonials
- Please ensure that you fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria for the scholarship you are applying for.
- Please ensure that the email ID you have provided are valid as all future correspondences will be sent to the particular registered email ID only.
- Click on “Register Now” tab, fill-in the required information and click “Register Now” button.
- Your login credentials will be sent to the registered email ID.
- Activate your account by clicking on the link sent to your registered email id.
- Login with your credentials in the “Apply Now” tab
- Start filling up the forms. Save the information in each Step and proceed for the next Step.
- Student passport size photograph
- Student signature
- PRC/Certificate from DC/S.D.O (Civil) as Proof of Domicile of State of Assam (Attested by HOD / Registrar)
- Certificate from the Head of the Institution in which the candidate is now studying (Attested by HOD / Registrar)
- Final mark sheet of last qualifying examinations (i.e. H.S./U.G./PG) (Attested by HOD / Registrar)
Quantum of Financial Assistance
- For Degree Course @ Rs. 300/- per month
For PG Course @ Rs. 500/- per month