Independent University Bangladesh (IUB) Admission Circular Spring 2024 – Independent University Bangladesh (IUB) is one of the leading Private University in Bangladesh
Interested candidates are asked to apply through online application deadline is 01st November 2023 at 12.00. Application fees paid through bKash. Application fee is TK 1000. Independent University Bangladesh (IUB) Admission Result Circular is for Undergraduate on session Spring-2024
School of Business and Entrepreneurship
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- General Management
- Human Resource Management (HRM)
- Management Information System (MIS)
- International Business
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.)
School of Engineering, Technology and Science (B.Sc.)
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Electronic & Telecommunication Engineering
School of Environment and Life Sciences
- Environmental Science and Management
- Biochemistry and Biotechnology
School of Liberal Arts & Social Sciences
- Bachelor of Social Science (BSS)
- Media & Communication
Global Studies and Governance (GSG)
- LLB (Hons)
- Bachelor of Arts (BA)
- English Literature
English Language Teaching (ELT)
- School of Pharmacy and Public Health
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (BPharm)
- Application Deadline: 01st November 2023
- Admission Test: 04th November 2023, 10.30 AM
- Result Publish: 09th November July 2023
- Combined GPA of 7 in S.S.C & H.S.C with minimum GPA of 3 in each
- O’ Level in minimum 5 subjects with a GPA 2.50 and A ‘Level in 2 subjects with a minimum GPA 2.00
- International Baccalaureate or U. S. High School Diploma
- Other 12 years equivalent degree (must have the equivalence certificate from Ministry of Education)
- Engineering Students must have
- Maths and Physics in O level
- Maths and Physics with minimum grade of B in HSC
- Students applying for Microbiology, Biochemistry and Biotechnology must have Biology in their SSC or O-Level with at least B grade.
- Environmental Science students who have taken Chemistry/Physics in S.S.C. or O’Level will get preference.
- There are three academic semesters namely, Spring and Summer.
- The admission procedure for Spring (the beginning of the academic year) starts within the first week of July and ends with the commencement of classes in the first week of September.
- The admission procedure for Spring starts within the first week of November and ends with the commencement of classes in the second week of January.
- The admission procedure for Summer takes place in the second week of March and ends with the commencement of classes in the second week of May.
Special Considerations: Exemption from Admission Test
- Minimum SAT-1 score of 1000 and
- Minimum TOEFL score of 550 (paper based) or 213 (computer based) or 80 (internet based) or
- IELTS score of 5.5
Credit Transfer Acceptance
- Students with CGPA 3.00 and above may be exempted from admission test on case to case basis
- Course grade should be at least ‘B-’
- Overall CGPA should be at least 2.50
- The School and concerned departments will look into the correlation of the course content.
- *All the certificates will be verified and IUB reserves the right to take action in case of any discrepancy found.
How to Apply?
- Admission will be invalidated if false information is given https://admission.iub.edu.bd/#/
- Admitted undergraduate student’s admission bill payment Admission Bill
- Step 1: Fill out the electronic admission form (Personal and Academic Information)
- Step 2: Go to profile page. Click “Pay Online”
- Step 3: Page will redirect to payment portal
- Step 4: Select your payment method and pay.
- You can also pay the Application fee by bKash to IUB MERCEHANT NO 01709963670.
- phonelink BKash Payment
- Step 1: Fill out the electronic admission form (Personal and Academic Information). You will receive a 8-digits Admission Id: xxxxxxx. Note down the Admission Id.
- Application form payment TK.1000 by bkash.
- IUB MERCEHANT NO. is 01709963670
- Please use 8-digits Admission Id as a reference.