TU M.Phil. in Public Administration Admission 2080- Tribhuvan University (TU) Kathmandu has invited applications for admissions open for MPhil in Public Administration Program for the academic session 2080/081
It is pleased to announce the opening of our MPhil Program in Public Administration for the academic session 2080/081. This esteemed program is conducted by the Faculty of Management, Central Department of Public Administration.
- The M.Phil in Public Administration Program is offered by Central Department of Public Administration (CDPA). MPhil is a 3-Semester program and offered at CDPA building at Kathmandu
No. of Seats
- There will be an entrance examination and interview for selecting the students. There will be 30 seats in total
- It focuses developing a research scholar in the field of public administration. This prepares ground for doing PhD and academically prepares the future policy makers and leaders of nation. The subject area focuses on key skills of data analysis, philosophy, policy and other background necessary for research. The student is expected to conduct any type of research flawlessly in any area of life, especially related to public administration.
- Application Start Date: 2080/07/15
- Application End Date: 2080/08/15
- A postgraduate (Master’s Degree) from a recognized educational institution with a minimum of second class.
- A minimum of 1-year work experience with a valid certificate.
How to Apply?
- Application Form can be downloaded from the official website cdpa.edu.np
- Make a Payment of Rs.2000/- to the Nepal Bank Limited, Account Number: 21700100193041000001 of the Central Department of Administration.
- Attach the original payment voucher to your application form.
- Submit the application form to our department within the office hours.
Documents to Attach
- Educational Certificates from SLC/SEE up to the Master’s level.
- Note: Further details on the entrance examination and related programs will be provided in due course.
- Phone No.: 01-5673011, 01-5671192
- Location: Tribhuvan University Central, Dept. of Public Administration, Balkhu, Kathmandu