NSU Dhaka announces MBA and EMBA Program Admission Fall 2024 Session
NSU Dhaka MBA & EMBA Admission 2024 – North South University (NSU) Dhaka (Bangladesh) has invited applications for the eligible candidates for Master of Business Administration (MBA) and Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA) Program for the Academic Fall 2024 Session
- Transform Yourself with Country’s Top MBA/EMBA Degree
- Explore NSU MBA and EMBA
- Ranking Number 1 Private University in Bangladesh
- Highly ranked internationally by QS Ranking and Web metrics ranking
- Highest employer reputation, 100% Job Placement rate of the graduates
- Weekend and evening classes for working students
- 50% tuition waiver for MBA candidate securing highest marks in the admission test and for NSU undergraduates with CGPA of 3.8 or above
- Graduate Application Deadline: January 2024
- Graduate Admission Test Date: July 2024
- Application Fee: Tk.1200/-
- Completed undergraduate (UG) Degree with at least 2nd class or minimum CGPA of 2.75/4.00
- For MBA – 3 years of continuous work experiences after the completion of UG degree
- Admission test waived for candidates having UG Degree from NSU with CGPA of 3.0 or above
- UG appeared students can apply
How to Apply?
- Apply Online: edu
- Step-1: Complete your registration
- Read carefully your eligibility from tab Minimum Requirement.
- Complete your registration with valid email and phone number.
- Verify you email
- Then login again
- Step-2: Complete your application form
- After registration you will get application form.
- Complete your application form with valid information.
- You may check your application form carefully before final Submission
- Once it submitted you are not able to edit your application form.
- Print your admit card to sit for exam.
- Finally, bring your printed Admit Card with you on Admission Exam day.