VAMNICOM Pune PGDM-ABM Admissions 2024 – Vaikunth Mehta National Institute of Cooperative Management (VAMNICOM), Pune invites applications for admission in to two year full time residential Post Graduate Diploma in Management in Agri-Business Management (PGDM-ABM) Program for the academic year 2024-26 – Batch
- Starting Date of submitting application form: 11th January 2024
- Last Date of submitting application form: 31st March 2024
- Date of Group Discussion and Personal Interviews: April 2024
- Any Graduate from a recognized University, with minimum education of 15 years full time education (10+2+3) with at least 50% marks for General/OBC candidates and 45% for SC/ST candidates in graduation and having valid test scores of one of the National Level Common Entrance Tests- CAT / XAT / CMAT (NTA)/(GMAT/GRE –OCI/foreign candidates).These guidelines may get modified / subject to be modified depending upon AICTE or Government guidelines from time to time. Candidates appearing in forthcoming degree examinations can also apply subject to fulfilment of conditions by 14.08.2024.
- Reservation of seats for OBC (Non Creamy)/SC/ST/Differently Abled persons and wards of Kashmiri Migrants and Kashmiri Pandit/Kashmiri Hindu families (non-migrants) living in Kashmir Valley as per Govt. of India rules. Few seats are available for wards of NCCT / NCUI /VAMNICOM employees, co-operative sponsored candidates and Foreign nationals at VAMNICOM
- Foreign National students / officials working in cooperative or Rural Financing Institutions in SAARC countries and Afro-Asian countries are required to apply with GMAT / GRE scores.
How to Apply?
- Eligible Candidates can apply online through the VAMNICOM website vamnicom.gov.in and pay applicable fees online.
- The prescribed application form may be downloaded from the VAMNICOM website and apply with a valid score of CAT / MAT / XAT / ATMA / GMAT/ CMAT of AICTE.
- Candidates interested in pursuing PGDM – ABM at VAMNICOM, Pune are advised to apply and appear the referred national level test directly and apply to VAMNICOM in the prescribed application form with valid score during 11th January 2024 to 31st March 2024
- Application Fee – Rs.500/-
- Mode of Payment – Through Online or Offline mode
- The selection to PGDM-ABM is based on Entrance Exam which is comprising of Latest valid test score of CAT/MAT/XAT/ATMA/GMAT/CMAT of AICTE at the time of application (GMAT / GRE for foreign national candidates), Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
- Securing minimum prescribed marks in Group Discussion and Personal Interview are compulsory to become eligible for taking admission.
GD & PI Center
- Group Discussion and Personal Interviews will be conducted at Bangalore, Bhubaneshwar, Chennai, Dehradun, Gandhinagar, Jabalpur, Jaipur (Rajasthan), Kalyani (West Bengal), Nagpur, New Delhi, Patna, Pantnagar (Uttarakhand) and Pune during April 2024.