Vidyadhan Punjab 11th Std Scholarship Program 2023 is sponsored by SDF Sarojini Damodaran Foundation. The scholarship amount for 11th and 12th standard will be a maximum of Rs.10000/year
Std Scholarship Program 2023
- Organisation: Sarojini Damodaran Foundation SDF
- Scholarship Name: Vidyadhan Punjab 11th Std Scholarship Program 2023
- Applicable For: Students Completed 10th grade/SSLC exam in 2023
- Applicable State/ UT: Punjab
- Application Last Date: 30th November 2023:
- Date of Screening Test: 17th December 2023:
- Interview/Tests: 30th December to 20th January 2024
- Exact date and location will be intimated to each of the shortlisted candidates
- The scholarship amount for 11th and 12th standard will be a maximum of Rs. 10000/year.
Who Can Apply?
- Students whose family annual income is less than Rs.2 Lakhs and who have completed their 10th grade/SSC exam in the year 2023 from Punjab. They should also have scored 80% or obtained 8 CGPA in their 10th Grade/SSLC examination. The cut off mark for students with disability is 70%.
- SDF will shortlist the applicants based on the academic performance and the information provided in the application form. The shortlisted candidates will be invited for a short online test/interview
How to Apply?
- You need to have a personal Email Account to apply online
- DO NOT USE THE EMAIL ID of cyber café/DTP centre since all future communications will be sent to the registered email id
- If you do not have an email ID, please create a new account in www.gmail.com or with any other email service providers.
- Scanned copies of the following are required
- 10th Marksheet (If original marksheet is not available, you can upload provisional /online marksheet from the SSLC/CBSE/ICSC website)
- Income Certificate (from a competent authority; ration card not accepted.)
- For any clarifications send an email to [email protected] or call Vidhadhan Help Desk, Phone: 9663517131