Bharatpur, Chitwan, Aarambha College Announces Admission Open of Bachelor of Hotel and Management (BHM) and Bachelor of Information Management (BIM) Program for Year 2080/081
Aarambha College BHM & BIM Admission 2080 – Situated in Bharatpur, Chitwan, Aarambha College is now accepting admissions for the following courses affiliated with Tribhuvan University
- Bachelor of Hotel Management
- Bachelor of Information Management
Bachelor of Hotel Management
- The eligibility criteria for Tribhuvan University Affiliated BHM program are as follows:
- The aspirants should have completed intermediate (10+2) or an equivalent level of examination from any Board/University recognized by Tribhuvan University.
- Students from any faculty can join BHM, but he/she should have secured at least 45% marks in their plus two.
- He/she should have English as a compulsory subject.
- To secure admission in our TU affiliated BHM course, students should follow the following criteria:
- The aspirants should appear in the CMAT entrance test (Central Management Aptitude Test) administered by the Faculty of Management. The exam pattern is the same as that of BBA/BIM, etc. Students’ ability to answer the questions is judged by categorizing it into four sections. Those sections are Verbal Analysis, Knowledge of Quantitative Techniques, Reasoning with Logic, and GK. 25 questions from each section are asked of the students.
- Those students whose marks are above the cut-off point of 40% are called for an interview. After that, those students who have passed both exams get admitted to different colleges based on merit.
Bachelor of Information Management
- Students applying for admission into Tribhuvan University affiliated BIM program must have:
- Successfully completed 10+2 or its equivalent from any university, board or institution recognized by Tribhuvan University.
- Minimum D+ grade in each subject of grade 11 and 12 with CGPA 1.80 or more/Secured at least second division in the 10+2, PCL or equivalent program; and
- Complied with all the application procedures
- Eligible applicants are required to appear in the entrance test commonly known as Central Management Admission Test (CMAT) conducted by the Faculty of Management. The test will follow the international testing pattern and standards. It includes the areas like:
- Verbal ability
- Quantitative ability
- Logical reasoning
- General awareness
- There shall be altogether one hundred (100) objective questions in the CMAT containing twenty (25) questions in each section with a total weight of 100 marks. Students must secure a minimum of 40% in the CMAT in order to qualify for the interview.
- Aarambha College provides a range of scholarships that consider both merit and financial need. A devoted scholarship committee thoroughly assesses applications and grants scholarships to well-qualified individuals.
- Application process must be completed via online
- Detail information for application is available in the Official Website https://aarambhacollege.edu.np/