Department of Law, Bangladesh University of Professionals (BUP), Dhaka notifies LLM (Professional) Program Admission Session January-April 2024 (20th Batch)
Bangladesh University of Professionals LLM Professional Admission 2024 – Admission is going on in a Master of Laws (LLM – Professional) Program January-April, Faculty of Security and Strategic Studies (FSSS), Department of Law at Bangladesh University of Professionals (BUP).
LLM (Professional) Program Admission 2024 Session
- Bangladesh University of Professionals (BUP), Faculty of Security and Strategic Studies (FSSS), Department of Law, LLM (Professional), Admission Session (January-April 2024)
- Program Name: Master of Laws (LLM-Professional)
- Application Fee: 1000 (One thousand)
- Course Duration: 1 Year (3 Trimesters)
- Total Credit Hours: 36
- Application Procedure Starts: 18th Oct to 21st November 2023
- Application Deadline: 21st November 2023
- Admit Card Download: 22nd to 23rd November 2023
- Date of Written Test: 25th November 2023, 10.00 am at BUP Campus, Mirpur Cantonment
- Result Publication: 26th November 2023
- Admission Deadline: 27th Nov 2023 to 03rd January 2024
- Opening Ceremony: 05th January 2024
- Class Starts: 05th January 2024
- Application Fee: TK 1000/-
- Minimum total of 7 points will be required for eligibility as calculated below:
Candidates with GPA/CGPA based result:
|Degree||3.5 and above||3 to 3.49||2.0 to 2.99|
|SSC & HSC||3||2||1|
- Candidates with division/class-based result:
Degree Division / Class
|SSC & HSC||3||2||1|
- Candidates must have LL.B. (Hons) or LL.B. (Pass) degree to apply in the course.
Candidates with O/A Level:
- Candidates must have a minimum average grade point of 2.5 in GCE O-Level (with minimum 05 Courses) and 2.0 in GCE A-Level (with minimum 02 Courses) with a bachelor’s degree to apply for the LLM (Professional) program. Letter grades of O-Level and A-Level subjects are converted to grade points as A*/A = 5, B= 4, C = 3.5, D=3.
Type of Questions
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ): 50 marks
- Written Test: 20 Marks
- Other Necessary Information: No Calculator, Mobile phone and electronic devices will be allowed in the examination hall
How to Apply?
- Application Processing Fee is Taka 1000.00 (one thousand only).
- The application processing fee must be deposited online through your preferred Card/Mobile Financial Services/Internet Banking. Service Charge is applicable. Detailed Payment procedure is available at “How to Apply” link on admission website http://admission.bup.edu.bd
- For further information call +8801725385306, Ext: 2017 for online application submission related information from Sunday to Thursday except for government holidays from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. (Except Government Holidays).
- Total Course Fee: TK 1,18,950/- (One Lac Eighteen thousand nine hundred and fifty Taka) [Taka Ten thousand will be refunded upon the completion of the Degree]