FBS, Bangladesh University of Professional (BUP), Dhaka notifies MBA (Professional) Admission Open for January 2024 Session
BUP MBA (Professional) Admission 2024 – Bangladesh University of Professionals (BUP) Dhaka, Faculty of Business Studies (FBS) has invited applications for admission to the Master of Business Administration (MBA – Professional) Program for the academic year 2024 (January) Session.
- Bangladesh University of Professionals (BUP) is a public university established on June 5, 2008, with a motto “Excellence through Knowledge” administrated by Bangladesh Armed Forces
- This university provides a tranquil, pollution-free, politics-free and secured campus life for students. BUP always ensured quality education, research, and innovation to meet the need of the contemporary world.
- Application Fee: Rs.1000/- (One thousand only)
- Number of Seats: 165
- Course Duration: 2 Years (6 Trimesters)
- Total Credit Hours: 66
- Application Duration: 18th October 2023
- Date of Written Test: 17th November 2023 (Friday), 10.00 am at BUP Campus, Mirpur Cantt.
- Publication of Written Test Result: 20th November 2023
- Date of Viva-Voce: 24th November 2023 (Friday), 8.00 am at BUP Campus
- Publication of Final Result: 27th November 2023
- Admission Period: 28th Nov – 20th December 2023
- Opening Ceremony: 11th January 2024 (1700 hours)
- Class Starts: 11th January 2024 (1830 hours)
- Class Timing: Thursday 06:30-09:30 pm, Friday 03:00-06:00 pm and 06:30-09:30 pm and Saturday 06:30-09:30 pm (5th and 6th Trimester only)
- Minimum total of 8 points will be required for eligibility as calculated below:
- Candidates with GPA/CGPA based result:
|Degree||3.5 and above||3 to 3.49||2.5 to 2.99||2.00 to 2.49|
|SSC & HSC||3||2||1||N/A|
- Candidates with division class-based result:
- Degree Division / Class
|SSC & HSC||3||2|
- Postgraduate degree holders will be rewarded with 1 (one) additional point.
- Applicants who have taken the O-Level examination must pass at least five (05) subjects (including mathematics) with a minimum of grade C in each of the subjects.
- Applicants who have taken the A-Level examination must pass at least two (02) subjects with a minimum of grade C in each of these subjects.
- Written Test – 50%
- Viva-Voce – 25%
- C/Equivalent – 07%
- C/Equivalent – 08%
- Bachelor/Equivalent – 10%
Type of Questions
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
- 25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Other Necessary Information: No Calculator, Mobile phone and electronic devices will be allowed in the examination hall
How to Apply?
- The application processing fee must be deposited online through your preferred Card/Mobile Financial Services Internet Banking Service Charge is applicable. The detailed application procedure is available at “How to Apply” link on the admission website: bup.edu.bd
Submission of Application
- The application must be submitted online through the BUP website. For details, please visit www.bup.edu.bd
To get the educational updated news and tips visit Besonline.in
For any assistance or help regarding counselling please feel free to contact us anytime at +91-9564733330. We will be more than happy to assist you.