CMRUAT 2023 – CMR University announces conduction of CMR University Admission Test (CMRUAT) 2023 for admission to Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech), BA LLB, B.COM LLB, BBA LLB, LLM & MBA Programmes offered at School of Studies, CMR University for the session 2023-24
Eligible candidates can submit an online application form through the official website. Read the post below for more details on CMRUAT 2023 such as important dates, eligibility criteria, application process, fee, etc.
- The School of Engineering & Technology (SOET) offers – 4-Years B.Tech and B.Tech (Hons) programmes in the following streams -Civil Engineering (CE), Computer Science and Engineering (CSE), Computer & Communication Engineering (CCE), Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE), Electronics & Computer Engineering (ECE), Information technology (IT) & Mechanical Engineering (ME).
- The School of Management offers – 2-year MBA programme
- School of Legal Studies offers – 5-Years B.A., LL.B., B.B.A., LL.B. & B.Com. LL.B. programmes; 1-year LL.M. Programme
- Online Application Process:- Ongoing
- Date of Admission Test (CMRUAT) – Phase II: 21st October 2023/ Phase III: 28th October 2023
- Decration Results:- To be announced
- For B.Tech: Passed 10+2/PUC or equivalent examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with either Chemistry / Biotechnology/Biology /Technical Vocational subjects and obtained at least 45% marks in aggregate (40% in case of candidate belonging to OBC/SC/ST/PH) in the above subjects
- For MBA: Passed Bachelor’s degree in any discipline, securing at least 50% marks (45% in case of OBC/SC/ST/PH) in aggregate including languages from recognized University in India or abroad or or should have appeared in the final examination of the bachelor’s degree.
- For B.A., LL.B., B.B.A., LL.B. & B.Com. LL.B.: Passed 10+2 or equivalent from the Board recognized at least 45% marks in aggregate (40% in case of candidate belonging to OBC/SC/ST/PH) in the above subjects.
- For LLM: Pass in Bachelor Degree in Law (5 or 3 year) with a minimum of 50% marks from recognized University in India.
How to Apply?
- Eligible candidates can apply online through official website http://www.cmr.edu.in/cmruat-2023/
- Candidates will be required to register for writing CMRUAT 2023 specifically selecting the programme for which he/she is applying.
- A valid Email and Mobile Number are mandatory for the registration. CMRU will send important information with regard to your application and test on this registered email and mobile number. This email and mobile number should be kept active till the end of admission process.
- After receiving Login ID and Password, candidates will not be able to edit the information provided at the time of registration. Candidates are hence requested to fill in the registration form with utmost care.
- After registration, candidates will be required to fill up the online application form for writing the CMRUAT 2023 and submit the same.
- Candidates will be instructed by email & through SMS, three days before the chosen test date to print the admission hall ticket online for appearing in the test.
- Application Fee – Rs.800/-
- Mode of Payment – Online Through Debit Card/Credit Card/ Internet Banking or; Offline Through Demand Draft drawn in favour of CMR University payable at Bangalore
- Candidates must have taken one of the following examinations in order to qualify:
- Common Entrance Test (CET)
- Joint Entrance Examination (JEE)
- CMRUAT 2023
- Admit cards for Entrance Examination will have to be downloaded by the candidate from their homepage at the website http://www.cmr.edu.in/
- Admit cards will only be released for the candidates who have submitted the application form on or before the last date
Admit card contains the important details regarding the exams like examination time, venue and instruction which candidates must follow during the examination time.