Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) announces CS Executive Entrance Test (CSEET) 2024 January Session
CSEET 2024 –The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) invites application for the Company Secretary Executive Entrance Test (CSEET) 2024 for direct admission of the candidates in the CS Executive Program.
Read further for more details on CSEET January 2024 such as eligibility criteria, the application process, syllabus, exam pattern, and more.
CSEET 2024 Important Dates
- Acceptance of Applications of CSEET Registration for January 2024 Exam: 15th December 2023
- CSEET 2024 Exam Date: 06th January 2024
- CSEET 2024 result announcement: As per ICSI
- A candidate passed/appearing in the Senior Secondary (10+2) Examination or equivalent thereto is eligible to appear in the CSEET.
- All Graduates/ Post Graduates who were hitherto eligible for registration directly to the CS Executive Programme, are also required to pass the CSEET to become eligible for registration to the Executive Programme.
- Candidates who have passed CS Foundation Programme are exempted from CSEET without any payment of exemption fee.
- Candidates who have passed the Final Examination of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) and/or
- The Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICMAI) are exempted from CSEET and shall pay Rs. 5,000 (Rupees Five Thousand Only) towards exemption fee at the time of Registration to CS Executive Program.
How to Apply?
- Eligible candidates can apply online through official website https://www.icsi.edu/
- The steps for registration for CSEET are as under:
- Step 1 – In order to Register for “CSEET”, type icsi.edu.in any recommended browser, then click on “Online Services”
- Step 2 – Visit the website Click on the link https://smash.icsi.in/Scripts/CSEET/Instructions_CSEET.aspx
- Step 3 – Fill Basic Details
- Step 4 – Fill Qualification Details
- Step 5 – Pay Application Fee through online mode
- Step 6 – Upload Mandatory Documents
- Step 7 – Preview Application Click on “Confirm Application” button after previewing.
- Step 8 – Payment Mode Selection
- Step 9 – Transaction Id Generation. Note transaction Id for future reference.
- The Registration Fees for appearing in CSEET is Rs.1000/- (Rupees One Thousand Only) per student per appearance.
- The concession in fee shall be applicable to various categories of students
- The candidates have to download the admit card from the website https://www.icsi.edu/
- Admit cards will only be released for the candidates who have submitted the application form on or before the last date. Admit card contains the important details regarding the exams like examination time, venue and instruction which candidates must follow during the examination time.
- Mode of Exam: Online mode/ Computer Based Test (CBT)
- CSEET 2024 Papers: There are four papers in CS Executive Entrance Test
- Duration: 120 Minutes
- Type of Question: Multiple Choice Questions
- Total marks: 170 marks
- Marking Scheme: Each paper contains objective type multiple choice questions having one or more marks each with four options with one correct answer.
Pattern of CSEET 2024 Viva-voce
- The Presentation and Communication Skills (Viva Voce) of 15 Minutes for 30 Marks will be conducted simultaneously with or immediately after the MCQ based CBT through online mode using artificial intelligence (AI) or through recorded videos at the designated Test Centres.
CSEET 2024 Syllabus
- The question paper of the entrance exam will be based on the following subjects
- Paper 1 – Business Communication – To test the knowledge of the candidates pertaining to essentials of English Grammar and critical aspects of Business Communication.
- Paper 2 – Legal Aptitude and Logical Reasoning – To test basic understanding of Laws, Legal Aptitude and Logical Reasoning skills.
- Paper 3 – Economic & Business Environment – To test understanding on concepts of Micro & Macro Economics with a focus on Indian Economic system. To test understanding on various crucial elements of the business environment.
- Paper 4 – Current Affairs, Presentation and Communication Skills (Viva Voce) – To test the awareness of candidates with reference to current affairs of national and international importance. To test the listening and writing skills of the candidates.
- The examination will be held at multiple test centres across the country to ensure that the CSEET 2024 is conducted on a single day for all the registered candidates.