FLAME University Pune Admission – FLAME (Foundation for Liberal and Management Education) University, Pune has invited applications for Admission to Undergraduate and Postgraduate Courses for the academic year 2024.
Candidates can check here the details such as the eligibility criteria, application procedure, important dates, etc for FLAME University Admissions 2024.
- UG Program : Bachelor’s of Arts (BA), BA (Hons), Bachelor’s of Science (B.Sc), B.Sc (Hons), Bachelors of Commerce (B.Com), B Com (Hons), Bachelor’s of Computer Applications (B.C.A), BBA, BBA (Communications Management)
- PG Program : MBA, MBA (Communications Management), M.Sc (Economics), Postgraduate Program in Entrepreneurship and Innovation (PGPEI)
|Cycle||Application Deadline`||Feat Dates||Personal interview Dates||Result|
|Early Decision Cycle (Dec 2023)||3rd Dec 2023||02nd – 05th Dec 2023||08th – 10th Dec 2023||04th Jan 2024|
|Online Cycle I (Jan 2024)||07th Jan 2024||06th – 09th Jan 2024||12th – 14th Jan 2024||01st Feb 2024|
|Online Cycle II (Feb 2024)||04th Feb 2024||03rd – 06th Feb 2024||09th – 11th Feb 2024||29th Feb 2024|
|Online Cycle III (Mar 2024)||31st Ma 2024||30th Mar – 02nd Apr 2024||05th – 07th April 2024||25th Apr 2024|
|Online Cycle IV (May 2024)||05th May 2024||04th – 07th May 2024||09th – 12th May 2024||04th Jun 2024|
- Passed HS or equivalent examinations (10+2) in the relevant streams shall be eligible for admission to Undergraduate/ five year Integrated Courses.
- In the case of Higher Secondary School Certificate or State Boards, CBSE and CISCE (Council for Indian School Certificate Examinations), 40% marks in 12th standard with English as one of the subjects is the minimum requirement. If you wish to pursue BBA/B.Sc. subsequently, 45% is the minimum requirement in 12th standard
- In the case of International Baccalaureate students, a diploma is the minimum requirement. International Baccalaureate certificate students are not eligible for admission.
- A bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a university / institution recognized by the UGC or equivalent bodies with a minimum score of 50% in aggregate or an equivalent grade (CGPA/ CPI/ etc.). Candidates in their final year of bachelor’s degree program can also apply, provided they can produce the final year degree certificate / mark sheet before 30th September 2024.
- Test scores in any of the following national level tests conducted in the current year – *CAT (conducted by IIMs)/ MAT/ **XAT/ CMAT/NMAT/MH-CET or ***GMAT
- A bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a university / institution recognized by the UGC or equivalent bodies with a minimum score of 50% in aggregate or an equivalent grade (CGPA/ CPI/ etc.). Candidates in their final year of bachelor’s degree program can also apply, provided they can produce the final year degree certificate / mark sheet before 31st August 2024.
- Test scores in any of the following national level tests conducted in the current year – *CAT (conducted by IIMs)/ **XAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ MH-CET or ***GMAT. Alternatively, applicants can consider taking FLAME University’s PG FEAT.
For M.Sc. (Economics)
- The minimum eligibility to apply to FLAME University’s Master of Science in Economics program is the following:
- Applicant should have an undergraduate Bachelor’s degree (B.A./ B.Sc./ B.Com/ B.B.A./ B.Stat./ B.Math./ B.Tech/ B.E. or equivalent) with at least an overall “B” grade or 55%.
How to Apply?
- Eligible Candidates can apply online only through the University website https://www.flame.edu.in/
- Step-I : You need to visit the FLAME University admission portal for UG PG courses. Online application is to be submitted at https://www.flame.edu.in/admissions/apply-to-flame
- Step-II : You are required to provide information such as entrance tests scores, personal contact details, educational qualification, work experience (if applicable), achievements/extracurricular activities and statement of purpose
- Step-III : Fill in all the details such as your entrance level tests scores, personal contact details, educational qualifications, achievements/ extracurricular activities and statement of purpose, etc.
- Application Fee: Rs.2000/-
- Payment Mode: Online/Debit Card/Credit Card (All major cards, except American Express)/Netbanking/Wallet/UPI/ (DD)
- The goal of our assessment process is to select best performing and well-rounded applicants who can contribute and enhance the learning experience at FLAME University. We have an internal assessment process which considers the following aspects of your application:
- Admission Test (FEAT/SAT/ACT)
- Online Personal Interview
- Past Academic Record
- Extracurricular activities/ achievements
- Statement of Purpose (SOP)