IIM Amritsar Executive MBA Admission 2024 – Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Amritsar invites application for admission to its two-year non-residential Executive MBA (EMBA) program for the academic year 2024-2025
Interested candidates can check the post below for more details on IIM Amritsar Executive MBA Admission 2024
About the Program
- Two-year full-time non-residential Executive MBA program (EMBA) program intends to prepare working executives to advance their careers and help them transition to leadership roles.
- It allows executives to understand the shifting business landscape and to chart out a new career path according to the current industry needs.
- The program is equally fruitful for entrepreneurs to future proof their business.
- Start Date: Oct 3, 2023
- Webinar Dates / Q&A Sessions: Nov 26, 2023 (Q&A)
- End Date: Dec 4, 2023
- IAAT Date: Dec 10, 2023
- Interviews: Dec 9-10, 2023
- Admission Letters: Dec 19, 2024
- Last Date to Pay Registration Fee Rs 80.000/-: Jan 03, 2024
- Pay 1st Instalment Rs.120000/-: Feb 3, 2024
- Start Date: Dec 11, 2023
- Webinar Dates / Q&A Sessions: Jan 21, 2024 (Webinar) & Feb 4, 2024 (Q&A)
- End Date: Feb 18, 2024
- IAAT Date: Feb 24, 2024
- Interviews: Feb 24-25, 2024
- Admission Letters: Mar 7, 2024
- Last Date to Pay Registration Fee Rs.80000/-: Mar 21, 2024
- Pay 1st Instalment Rs.120000/-: Apr 21, 2024
- Start Date: Feb 18, 2024
- Webinar Dates / Q&A Sessions: Mar 17, 2024 (Webinar) & April 13, 2024 (Q&A)
- End Date: Apr 14, 2024
- IAAT Date: Apr 20, 2024
- Interviews: Apr 20-21, 2024
- Admission Letters: Apr 30, 2024
- Last Date to Pay Registration Fee Rs.80000/-: May 10, 2024
- Pay 1st Instalment Rs.120,000/-: May 30, 2024
- For a candidate to be eligible for this program, s(he) must have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline with consistent academic performance and a minimum of three years of progressive work experience in a managerial/entrepreneurial/professional role as of May 2024 post completing their graduation.
- Candidates can apply online with a valid CAT/GMAT/GRE/GATE/IAAT score or apply for IIM Amritsar Admission Test (IAAT). Shortlisted candidates would then be further called upon for Personal Interviews (PI).
How to Apply?
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website https://iimamritsar.ac.in/p/about-executive-mba-delhi-ncr
- For any further queries, you can contact us: Phone: +91 7589561149, 0183-2820013 or Email: [email protected], [email protected]
- For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website