IIM Mumbai MBA Admission 2024 – Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Mumbai invites applications for admission to the MBA, MBA (Operations and Supply Chain Management), MBA (Sustainability Management) Programmes for the academic year 2024-25.
IIM Mumbai MBA Admission 2024
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- MBA (Operations and Supply Chain Management)
- MBA (Sustainability Management)
- Start online application process: 18th October 2023
- Close online application process: 31st January 2024
- For MBA & MBA (Sustainability Management): The candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA [45% in case of candidates belonging to the Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Persons with Disability (PwD) categories], awarded by any University or educational institution as incorporated by an Act of Parliament or State legislature in India or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognised by the Ministry of Education, Government of India.
- For MBA (Operations and Supply Chain Management): Full-time Engineering/Technology degree in any branch from a recognized university/institution with aggregate 50% marks (relaxed by 5% for SC/ST/PwD candidates). OR Full-time degree from a recognized university with aggregate 50% marks (relaxed by 5% for SC/ST/PwD candidates) in the following disciplines.
- M.Sc. (Mathematics)
- M.Sc. (Statistics)
- Dual Degree (Maths and Computing) Minimum 5 yrs
- BS/B. Tech (Economics) Minimum 4 yrs
- Students in the final year of the above degree can also apply subject to the following conditions:
- Provided they qualify the above criteria for examinations appeared till date.
- Complete their examination, viva voce etc, by the time of joining the Institute. AND
- Applicants should take the Common Admission Test (CAT-2023) conducted by the Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) to apply for the programs.
How to Apply?
- Candidates who are interested and eligible can apply online and register themselves on https://iimmumbai.ac.in/
- Before registering for the program, kindly read the Instructions carefully.
- For General Candidates: Rs.2000 /-
- For SC/ST/PwD Candidates: Rs.1000 /-
- Selection will be done on a merit basis.
- Merit list will be based on the following parameters:
- CAT 2023 Score – 55 Weights
- Personal Interview (PI) – 20 Weights
- Academic Performance & Work Experience Score – 20 Weights
Weightage for Gender Diversity – 05 Weights