IIRM Hyderabad announces Admission to Distance Learning IPGDLI/IPGDGI/IPGDRM Programmes for 2024 Session
IIRM Hyderabad Distance Education IPGD Admission 2024 – Institute of Insurance and Risk Management (IIRM) Hyderabad invites applications for admission into Distance Learning channel leading to International Post Graduate Diploma in Life Insurance, General Insurance and Risk Management Program for the January 2024 Session
- The Examinations for Distance Learning students of IPGD (Life Insurance /General Insurance & Risk Management) for 29th Batch and all previous batches, it has been decided to conduct the exams through ‘Online’ mode during January 2024
- International Post Graduate Diploma in Life Insurance (IPGDLI)
- International Post Graduate Diploma in General Insurance (IPGDGI)
- International Post Graduate Diploma in Risk Management (IPGDRM)
- All the courses offered under Distance Learning mode are of short duration
- Students for the online mode, should register January 2024
- Last Date for Submission of Answer Scripts is on Last week of January 2024
- Date of Commencement of Examinations is February 2024
- Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized university/Institute are eligible. Candidate with professional qualifications like CA, ICWAI, CS are also eligible.
How to Apply?
- Candidates can apply online or download the application from official website iirmworld.org.in
- Application may be sent duly filled in and signed along with copies of certificates and a demand draft for Rs. 500/- towards registration fee, drawn in favour of IIRM payable at Hyderabad.
- Foreign candidates are requested to pay USD 30 towards registration fee.
- Payment can also be made through online Debit/Credit card or Net banking.