Department of Economics Jagannath University Master’s Admission Session January 2024
Jagannath University MDS & ME (Evening) Admission 2024 – Department of Economics, Jagannath University Dhaka, has invited application for admission in Master in Development Studies (Evening) and Master in Economics (Evening) Programmes for the January 2024 Session
Aspirants can check below for all the detailed information about Jagannath University MDS & ME (Evening) Admission 2024 including important dates, exam pattern, eligibility criteria, and more.
- Activity Based Learning
Key Program Features
- One year (2 semesters)
- Flexible graduation time
- Classes mostly on weekends
- Merit based 10% tuition fee waiver
- Multi-method teaching learning
- Job market connection
- Study tour
- Seminar / Workshop
- Application Deadline: 10th December 2023 (Online)
- Classes Start: 19th January 2024
- MDS: Honours / Master’s with Pass Course (any subject)
- ME: Honours / Master’s with Pass Course (Economics/Business/Mathematics/Statistics) or; Minimum CGPA 2.50 on a 4 point scale at Graduate or Master’s level
How to Apply?
- Online application and form and detailed information available at ecojnu.ac.bd (facebook www.facebook.com/emejnu)
- Graduates fulfilling the above-mentioned criteria can apply in prescribed form to be collected from the Department of Economics at Jagannath University or downloaded from jnu.ac.bd or from the facebook group: jnuenglisheve.
- Duly filled up forms along with copies of attested mark sheets and certificates of all exams are to be submitted to the department within the stipulated time.
- 01776790284 (Dr. Habibur Rahman)
- 01711187912 (Dr. Md. Azam Khan)
- 01711627175 (Dr. Tabassum Zaman)
- 01911738039 (Soma Bhattacharjee)
- 01716222118 (Md. Rowson Ali)