Jagannath University MEDM (Professional) Admission 2024 – The Department of Geography and Environment under the Faculty of Life and Earth Sciences, Jagannath University invites applications for Masters in Environment and Disaster Management – MEDM (Professional) Program for the Spring, 2024 (January to June)
- The Department of Geography and Environment under the Faculty of Life and Earth Sciences is going to offer the Masters in Environment and Disaster Management – MEDM (Professional) Program to prepare skilled and qualified business executives not only for local market but also for the global market.
- 1 Year (2 Semesters), 38 Credits
- Last Date of Application Form: 16th November 2023
- Date of Written Test: 17th November 2023 at 09.30 am
- Date of Viva-voce: 17th November 2023
- Results of Admission Test: 24th November 2023
- Admission & Course Registration: 24th Nov & 03rd December 2023
- Orientation and Class Starts: 05th January 2024
- The applicants must have a 4/3 years graduation in any subject.
- Applicants having at least a CGPA of 2.5 (out of 4) or 2nd class equivalent In Bachelor or Masters are eligible to apply.
- Relevant documents are to be enclosed with application form.
How to Apply?
- The Department of Geography and Environment under the Faculty of Life and Earth Sciences invites applications for admission in the Masters in Environment and Disaster Management – MEDM (Professional) Program Spring-2024
- Application form can be collected and submitted during the period from to November 16, 2023 from the Office of the Dean, Faculty of Science or through online at jnu.ac.bd
- Detail information in prospectus and application form is also available at the website of Jagannath University (ac.bd)
- Application Fee – Tk Rs.1530/-
- MEDM Program Office
- (2nd floor, Science Building West)
- of Geography and Environment
- Jagannath University, Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Dr. Md. Moniruzzaman
- Mobile: +88 01716022560
- Program Officer (Assistant Registrar)
- Mobile: +88 01719891617, +88 01911867066 (Akbar)
- [email protected]