Karnatak University (KU) Dharwad announces Admission to 5-years BA LLB Program 2023
Karnatak University B.A. LLB Admission 2023 – Karnatak University, Dharwad invites application from the eligible applicants for admission to 5 years B.A. LL.B (after PU 10+2) Program offered at Sir Siddappa Kambali Law College, (Formerly University College of Law)for the academic year 2023-24
Get all the information on Karnatak University BA LLB Admission 2023 like eligibility criteria, number of seats,application process etc from the page below.
- 5 years
- B.A. LL.B (after PU 10+2) Programme
- Last Date for applying in UUCMS Portal: 15th July 2023
- Announcement of selected candidates 1st List: 31st July 2023
- Document Verification as received email: 08th August 2023
- The Date of Commencement of Classes: Will be intimated later
- The candidates who have secured 45% (44.5% or above shall be treated as 45%) in their P.U.C. examinations may apply for admission to 5 year B.A., LL.B. Programme. The candidates belonging to SC/ST/Physically Challenged shall have secured a minimum of 40% of marks
- Candidates belonging to general category shall not have attained the age of years as on 01st July 2023. Candidates belonging to SC/ST should not have completed the age of 22 years on 01st July 2023
How to Apply?
- The applicants can download application form from Karnatak University’s Website www.kud.ac.in on payment of Rs.250/- (Rs.100/- for SC/ST/Cat-I) in the form of Demand Draft
- The Demand Draft should be in favour of ‘The Principal, Karnatak University’s Sir Siddappa Kambali Law College, Dharward.
- The duly filled application should be submitted to the Principal, Sir Siddappa Kambali Law College, College Road, Dharwad-580001 along with Demand Draft and necessary documents