KNRUHS Admission 2023 – Applications online are invited for All India Quota admissions from National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test (NEET) UG – 2023 qualified candidates for admission into BHMS Course for the academic year 2023-24 in Private Homoeo Colleges affiliated to KNRUHS, Warangal in the State of Telangana.
- Date of issue of Notification: 17th October 2023
- Availability of online Application and uploading of certificates: 23rd October 2023
- Date of release of final merit list of the candidates: Will be notified later
- Dates of exercising web options for admission into BUMS: Will be notified later
- Commencement of classes: Will be notified later
No. of Seats Under Competent Authority Quota
- Notification is issued for online registration, uploading of scanned original certificates and exercising web-options for admission into All India Quota seats (i.e., 15% of intake of seats) from Private Homoeo Colleges affiliated to KNRUHS.
- Candidates, who have qualified in NEET-UG-2023 by securing the following marks of cutoff score or above have to apply for online registration and exercising options for All India Quota seats
Minimum Qualifying Scores in NEET-UG-2023 for UG AYUSH Courses
- Candidates should have secured the following cutoff score or above in NEET- UG-2023
- The candidate must have passed Intermediate (10+2) or its equivalent examination recognized by the concerned State Government and Education Board with the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English individually.
- Minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology at the aforesaid qualifying examination in the case of General Category
- The Candidate should have completed 17 years of age as on 31-12- 2023. The candidates who do not complete 17 years as on 31- 12-2023 are not eligible for admission.
How to Apply?
- The online application form for determining merit position in respective categories for Competent Authority quota seats using NEET UG-2023 scores will be available on the website https://tsbahnu.tsche.in from 8 .00 AM on 17 -10-2023 upto 8 .00 PM. on 23-10 -2023
- Note: The candidates are advised to take a print out of the Prospectus / Instructions 9.2
- Candidate should fill the online application form available in the Website with the data required for through computer. The online application form can be filled through any computer with internet connection.
- The candidate is advised to fill the online application form after going through the Prospectus by keeping all the Certificates, Scanned Photo and Signature in the jpg/.gif format separately (as shown below) (step-1) and ready to enter his/her correct data and upload the necessary certificates, photo and signature after the payment of application fee through Online.