MAHE D Pharm Admission – Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE) invites applications for Admission to two-years full-time Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD) Program offered by the Department of Pharmacy for the Academic Session 2024.
- MCOPS started offering Diploma in Pharmacy (DPharm) education in 1963 and became a degree college for Bachelor of Pharmacy (BPharm) program in 1965.
- Manipal College of Pharmaceutical Sciences (MCOPS)
D Pharm Course Duration
- 2 years
- Last date to Apply: 15th March 2024
- Tentative Course Commencement Date: To be notified
- MAHE Manipal admits candidates under General or Foreign / NRI category, on fulfilling the eligibility requirements and following the respective admission processes
- All admissions are on the basis of merit. Foreign / NRI category seats are only available for foreign nationals / candidates with NRI status or those sponsored by relatives with NRI status
- Foreign / NRI category seats are NOT equivalent to payment / management / reserved seats
How to Apply?
- Candidate can apply online by official website https://manipal.edu/
- The downloaded form can be filled and posted along with a demand draft in favor of ‘Manipal University’ payable at Manipal-576104, Karnataka and on successful payment candidate will be provided with application number and password
- Apply now or, write to Manipal Academy of Higher Education Director, Admissions, Manipal Academy of Higher Education, Manipal-576104, Karnataka, India
- The selection for the D.Pharm Course is purely on merit basis.