University of Madras (MU), Chennai notifies MBA/MCA Admission 2023, Apply Online
University of Madras MBA/MCA Admission 2023 – The University of Madras invites applications from (i) Educational Agencies for starting New Arts and Science Colleges, (ii) Professional Colleges (i.e. Management Institutions/Computer Science – MBA / MCA courses alone) for starting fresh affiliation to the courses and (iii) Further Affiliation to the courses, additional section(s) in the existing course(s) from the existing Colleges, for the Academic Year 2024-2025.
- The last date for receipt of application is 31st October, 2023
- Application received beyond 11th December 2023 will be summarily rejected without any intimation
- MBA – Candidates for admission to the first year of the Master of Business Administration Degree Course in the Institute of Distance Education shall be required to have any one of the following qualifications under 10+2+3 pattern of education
- MCA – Candidate who has passed the under-mentioned degree examinations of this University or an exam of other institution recognized by this University as equivalent thereto provided they have undergone the cause under 10+2+3 or 11+1+3 or 11+2+2 pattern shall be eligible for admission to the MCA degree course
How to Apply?
- The application can be downloaded from the University Website www.unom.ac.in
- While submitting the downloaded application, a separate two demand drafts for Rs.2360/-(i.e Cost of the Application Rs.2000/- + 18% GST), should be enclosed i.e.
- demand draft of Rs.2000/- should be drawn in favour of “The Registrar, University of Madras” and
- demand draft of Rs.360/- should be drawn in favour of “The Registrar, University of Madras – GST”
- Application received beyond 11th December, 2023 will be summarily rejected without any intimation
- The Cut-off date for receipt of late application (i.e. received beyond the last date of 31st October, 2023) is 11th December 2023, provided a penal fee of Rs.15000/- +18% GST per course will be collected for starting Additional course(s) / Additional section(s) and a penal fee of Rs.30000/- +18% GST per College / Institution will be collected for starting fresh private colleges / Institutions, along with the Application cost.