Anna University, Chennai announces Admission to B.Voc. Degree Program 2023-24
Anna University B.Voc. Admission 2023 – Online Applications are invited for admission to B.Voc. (3 year) Degree Programmes offered in the Constituent Colleges of Anna University, Chennai for the Academic Year 2023-24
Programs of Study
- University College of Engineering, Kancheepuram – B.Voc in Logistics Management
- University College of Engineering, Arni – B.Voc in Footwear Manufacturing
- Commencement of Online Registration of Applications: 01st October 2023
- Last date for Registration and Online Submission: 30th October 2023
- Three (3) years comprising of Six Academic Semesters
- Candidates should have passed in HSC Examination of any stream as follows:
- Academic (10+2) curriculum (or) equivalent (OR)
- Vocational Stream
- Candidates should be Indian Nationals.
- Candidates should satisfy one of the following Nativity criteria:
- Tamil Nadu candidates who have passed VIII, IX, X, XI and XII Std. from schools situated in Tamil Nadu are eligible to apply.
- They need not produce Nativity Certificate for verification.
- Tamil Nadu Native candidates who have passed any of the VIII, IX, X, XI and XII Std. or their equivalent exam from schools situated outside Tamil Nadu can also apply. They should submit Nativity Certificate only as digitally signed e-Certificate.
- Merit List will be prepared based on the percentage of marks obtained by the candidates, considering all the subjects other than languages in XII Standard Examination.
- In case, where more than one candidate have got the same marks in the common merit list, the inter-se-merit among such candidates shall be determined in the order of priority as given below:
- Total marks in percentage in XII standard
- Date of Birth (senior will be placed above)
- Random number Assigned
- Eligible Candidates will be intimated through e-mail to participate in the Online Counseling which is likely to be scheduled in November 2023
- At the time of Choice filling / Counseling, the candidates have to pay a Non-Refundable Counseling Fee for SC / SCA / ST Candidates is Rs.150/- (+18% GST) and Rs.300/- (+18% GST) for other categories.
How to Apply?
- Candidates can register and apply Online in the Anna University Web Portal of Centre for Admissions www.cfa.annauniv.edu/cfa
- The Registration fee is Rs.250/- (+18% GST) for SC / SCA / ST Candidates and Rs.500/- (+18% GST) for all the other Categories
- Candidates should upload all the documents in the Online Portal
Payment of Application / Registration Fee (only Online Payment) Rs.500/- (+18% GST) for OC/BC/BCM/MBC & DNC and Rs.250/- (+18% GST) for SC/SCA/ST candidates belonging to Tamil Nadu