Bangalore University Admission Notification for Postgraduate Courses for Session 2023-24, Apply now
Bangalore PG Admissions 2023 – Bangalore University invites applications for admission to the following PG Courses and B.P.Ed. Course at Bangalore University Departments /U.C.P.E. at Jnanabharathi Campus, PG Centre at Ramanagara and its Affiliated Colleges for the academic year 2023-24
- Faculty of Arts – M.A(Masters of Arts) in Economics, English, Hindi, History, Journalism & Mass Communication, Kannada, Kannada-Taulanika, Philosophy, Political Science, Dance (Bharathanatyam), Theatre Arts, (Drama) Music (Carnatic-vocal/Instrumental), Rural Development & Management, Sanskrit, Sociology, Social Work, Telugu, Urdu, Visual Arts(Sculpture, Painting & Graphic Arts and Women Studies
- Self-Financing Courses – M.A in Media Studies, Public Relations & Advertising
- Faculty of Science – M.Sc. (Master of Science) in Applied Geology, Applied Genetics, Botany, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Computer Science, Electronic Science, Electronic Media, Environmental Science, Food Technology, Fashion & Apparel Design, Geography, Human Consciousness and Yogic Science, Life Science, Mathematics, Microbiology, Biotechnology, Physics, Psychology, Statistics, Zoology, Library & Information Science, Food Processing and Nutraceutical, Medical Lab Technology, Medical Biotechnology, Food Technology and Quality Management, Food Technology, Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics, Audiology, Speech-Language Pathology
- Self-Financing Courses – M.Sc. in Film making, Forensic Science, Graphics and Animation, Geographical Information Science, Molecular Biology, Psychological Counselling and Solid Waste Management
- Faculty of Commerce – M.Com. (Master of Commerce)
- Self-Financing Courses – M.Com (Financial Analysis), M.Com (International Business) and M.T.T.M. (Master of Tourism and Travel Management
- Faculty of Education – M.Ed, B.P.Ed
- Last date for applying to PG/B.P.Ed Courses of 2023-24 academic year without penal fee is 21st October 2023
- Candidates can apply till 24th October 2023 with a penal fee of Rs.200/-
- Candidates should have a bachelor degree in the relevant subject from a recognized University.
- For complete details of eligibility criteria, seat matrix, course fees, and list of Affiliated Colleges offering PG courses, please visit the University website https://bangaloreuniversity.karnataka.gov.in
How to Apply?
- The candidates who wish to apply for PG programs have to apply through the UUCMS Online portal https://uuems.karnataka.2ov.in/Login/Index only from 21st October 2023 onwards.
- Candidates can apply for more than one PG program by selecting the required programmes in the online application.
- The hard copies of the filled in online application along with photocopies of relevant documents shall be submitted separately to the respective PG Departments for which the candidate seeks admission. Address: Chairman of respective PG Department, Bengaluru University, Campus, Dr.B.R. Ambedkar Veedhi, Bangalore-560 001.
- The application fee of Rs.200/- (Rs.150/- for SC/ST, Category-1 of Karnataka Domicile and transgender candidates only) is payable through online only, via payment link provided in the UUCMS platform.
- Candidates awaiting final semester results may also apply for the selection