Rani Rashmoni Green University (RRGU), Tarakeswar, Hooghly notifies Admission PG Courses 2023-24, Apply Online
Rani Rashmoni Green University PG Courses Admission 2023 – Rani Rashmoni Green University (RRGU), Tarakeswar, Hooghly has invited applications for admission to Post Graduate (M.A. / M.Sc.) Courses for the Academic Year 2023-24
Online submission of applications for admission to the following Post Graduate Courses for the academic session 2023-2024, 2-year (4-Semester) Regular PG course under CBCS will go on from October 11, 2023 to October 20, 2023.
- 2-Year (4-Semester) Regular PG Course under CBCS
- M.Sc. in Computer Science (student intake – 28)
- M.Sc. in Nutrition & Public Health (student intake – 28)
- M.Sc. in Chemistry (student intake – 28)
- M.Sc. in Environmental Science (student intake – 28)
- M.A. in Bengali (student intake – 35)
- M.A. in English (student intake – 35)
- Note – Reservation as per rule of the Government of West Bengal
- Online application opens: 11.10.2023 [11:30 AM onwards]
- Online application closes: 20.10.2023 [6:30 PM]
- Publication of provisional Merit list: 25.10.2023 [01:30 PM onwards]
- Grievances (through email only) related to provisional merit list: 26.10.2023
- Publication of final merit list: 26.10.2023 [06:30 PM]
- First online counselling (with payment options): 27.10.2023 to 28.10.2023
- Second online counselling (with payment options): 29.10.2023 to 30.10.2023Third online counselling (with payment options): 31.10.2023 to 01.11.2023
- Fourth online counselling (If required) (with payment options): 02.11.2023 to 03.11.2023
- Fifth online counselling (If required) (with payment options): 04.11.2023 to 05.11.2023 Commencement of 1st Semester Classes: Will be notified on the university website
- M.A in Bengali: Hons. Graduate in Bengali under (10+2+3) system from any UGC approved University.
- M.A in English: Hons. Graduate in English under (10+2+3) system from any UGC approved University.
- M.Sc. in Environmental Science: Science (B.Sc.) Graduates under (10+2+3) system having Hons.in Environmental Science/ Microbiology/ Botany/ Zoology/ Chemistry/ Physics/ Geography/ Geology/ Physiology/ Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Anthropology under (10+2+3) system from any UGC approved University.
- M.Sc. in Computer Science: B.Sc. (Hons) in Computer Science/ BCA/ B.Sc.(IT)/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Physics/ Electronic Science under (10+2+3) system from any UGC approved University.
- M.Sc. in Chemistry: Hons. Graduates in Chemistry under (10+2+3) system from any UGC approved University.
- M.Sc. in Nutrition & Public Health: B.Sc.(Hons) in Nutrition/ Nutrition and Public Health/ Microbiology/ Zoology/ Botany/ Physiology/ Medical Laboratory Technology and Allied Biological Sciences under (10+2+3) system from any UGC approved University.
Seat Break Up
|Courses||No. of Seats||UR||SC||ST||OBC-A||OBC-B||EWS|
|M.A in BENGALI||35||16||8||2||4||2||3|
|M.A in ENGLISH||35||16||8||2||4||2||3|
|M.Sc. in ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE||28||12||6||2||3||2||3|
|M.Sc. in COMPUTER SCIENCE||28||12||6||2||3||2||3|
|M.Sc. in CHEMISTRY||28||12||6||2||3||2||3|
|M.Sc. in NUTRITION & PUBLIC HEALTH||28||12||6||2||3||2||3|
- Note: Seat reservation in all the above cases: Scheduled Caste (SC)- 22%, Scheduled Tribe (ST)- 6%, O.B.C.-A- 10%, O.B.C.-B- 7%, Physically Handicapped- 5% (for respective categories).
How to Apply?
- The applicants are required to apply through only online, i.e., Google form (application) available at http://rrgu.in/
- At any stage during the counselling procedure the college can open a willing box for different subjects. Candidates who are willing to get admitted to a particular subject have to click on the willing box, to convey their willingness to get admitted.
- Only candidates who have clicked on the willing box will get chance to be admitted in the subsequent counselling. Candidates should regularly check admission website for necessary information
No requests will be entertained later.