FIIB Delhi PGDM Admission 2024 – The Fortune Institute of International Business (FIIB) Delhi invites applications for admission to 2 years full-time Post-Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) Program for the admission session 2024-25
Check out more details on FIIB, Delhi PGDM Admission 2024 from the page below.
PGDM Specialization Offered by FIIB Delhi
- Human Resource Management
- International Trade and Operations
- Information Technology
- Operations Management
- Online application Process: On going
- Last Date of Online Application: Last week of January 2024
- Second round of selection process: 01st week of February 2024
- Final admission offer letter for the second round of process: Last week of March, 2024
- Commencement of Program: June 2024
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university with minimum 50% marks in aggregate (5% marks relaxation in case of SC/ST candidates)
- Candidates appearing in their final bachelor’s degree examinations are also eligible to apply. Selected candidates for admission to the PGDM programme will be required to submit their degree mark sheet on or before the last date of admission.
- A valid CAT or Other national level Management Entrance Exam score i.e., GMAT/ XAT/ CMAT/ MAT/ ATMA
How to Apply?
- Eligible Candidates can apply online through the official website https://www.fiib.edu.in/
- The entire application process for admissions is online and the Application form has to be filled online in entirety and be submitted along with the documents on or before last date.
- Every applicant should submit a self-attested photocopy of each of the required documents at the time of the selection process failing which his/her candidature will be rejected.
- Application Fee – Rs. 1500/-
- Mode of Payment – Online through Credit card/Debit card/Net Banking etc.
- Selection will be based on Entrance test scores (CAT/XAT/GMAT/CMAT/MAT), Past academic performance, WAT scores, Performance in Personal Interview & Work experience.