ICFAI University B.Ed. Admission 2024 – ICFAI University, Dehradun invites applications for admission to Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) Program offered at ICFAI Education School for the academic session 2024.
About the Course
- Programs offered by the ICFAI Education School, The ICFAI University, Dehradun have been approved by the National Council for Teacher Education.
- ICFAI Education School has conceived and developed a unique B.Ed. Program to train the teachers to meet the challenges of emerging trends and competitive environments.
- Last date for the submission of Application Form: July 4, 2024
- Selection Process: May – July 15, 2024
- Program fee payment on or before: July 18, 2024
- Registration for all other Programs: July 31, 2024
- Commencement of Classes: August 01, 2024
- Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) Program – Two Years
- Minimum Criteria: Pass in Graduation / Post Graduation (Sciences / Social Sciences / Humanities disciplines) with 50% and above aggregate marks.
- Award: Students who successfully complete the B.Ed Program are awarded the Bachelor of Education degree by the ICFAI University, Dehradun subject to University regulations.
How to Apply?
- Students interested can apply by any one of the following methods.
- Online Application: Applicants can apply online by filling up the Application Form available at edu.in. Applicants applying online should upload their passport size color photograph while filling the Online Application.
- Download of Application Form: Applicants can fill their details online and download the Application Form from edu.in and send it to the Admissions Office along with the Demand Draft of Rs.500/- towards the cost of the application in favor of “The ICFAI University, Dehradun – Fee Collection A/c” payable at Dehradun.
- Application Fee –500/-
- Payment Mode – Cost using Credit/Debit Card (Visa/Master Card/Internet Banking) through secure internet payment gateway
- The admission into the programs is on the basis of Merit, through Application and Interview
- While evaluating students for admission, due weight age is also given to their academic distinctions, awards in sports/cultural events, debates, quizzes and other extracurricular activities.
- The admission decision will be communicated after the interview process.