IIITM Gwalior M.Tech Admission 2023 – Atal Bihari Vajpayee-Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management (ABV-IIITM) Gwalior invites applications for the M.Tech Winter Admission-2023 in VLSI and Embedded Systems offered by the Department of EEE, M.Tech in Information and Cyber Security (ICS) offered by the Department of CSE, and M.Tech in Wireless Networks and Computing offered by the Department of Information Technology (IT)
The admission is against the seats vacant after M.Tech. Summer Admission-2023
- VLSI and Embedded Systems/EEE – 16
- Information and Cyber Security (ICS)/CSE – 06
- Wireless Networks and Computing/IT – 14
- Online Form Submission Opens: 09th October 2023
- Online Form Submission Closes: 15th November 2023
- Date of Interview/Written 18th November 2023
- Admission to different M.Tech. programs will be governed by the rules and eligibility criteria of the institute.
- Different M.Tech. programs consider selected preceding degrees/branches and GATE papers (if applicable) for admissions. Details of qualifying criteria are available
- Candidate without valid GATE score are also eligible.
- The following are the special eligibilities/restrictions for admission to the above programmes.
- Candidates should have minimum 60% marks (or CGPA 6.5 on a 10-point scale) for Gen/EWS/OBC-NCL whereas 55% marks (or CGPA 6.0 on a 10-point scale) for SC/ST/PwD in the qualifying degree aggregate of all semesters/years.
- Candidates should have passed Mathematics in 10+2 level. If qualifying degree result is awaited, candidate should have minimum 60% marks (or CGPA 6.5/10) till pre-final semester and NO existing backlog papers.
- All the applicants must physically report to the administrative building, ABV-IIITM Gwalior at 10:00 AM sharp, November 18, 2023. Based on the valid GATE qualifying score, written exam performance and previous academic records (Non-GATE) and number of seats available, the committee will recommend the suitable candidates for the admission
- Selected candidates will get the admission offer letter from the academic section along with fee and other details. Selected candidate must pay the fee within the stipulated time and reserve the seat. Special Provisions for M.Tech. students
- The M.Tech students are also eligible to continue to the Ph.D. programme based on eligibility and norms of the institute.
- The selected candidates (valid GATE qualifying score) admitted to the M.Tech. programme shall be entitled for fellowship as per the GoI norms
How to Apply?
- The applicants are required to apply through only online, i.e., Google form (application) available at https://forms.gle/vHuWBr8Vfh8Bq5hd9
- There is NO application fee
- Applicants with Valid GATE qualifying score will be provided stipend/scholarship as per Institute rule.
- Applicants without Valid GATE qualifying score will not be eligible for stipend/scholarship (no stipend/scholarship will be provided by the institute).
- The first priority for admission will be given to applicants with Valid GATE qualifying score and rank.
- Applicants without Valid GATE qualifying score have to appear in written exam (MCQ) and admission will be given based on written exam performance and previous academic records against vacant seats. The written test will be based on the syllabus related to GATE CS and GATE EC.
- If two students have the same GATE score then priority will be decided as per the criteria mentioned in the CCMT website https://ccmt.admissions.nic.in/