Jahangirnagar University Professional Masters in Applied Statistics and Data Science (ASDS) Admission Fall 2023
Jahangirnagar University has invited applicants for admission in Professional Masters in Applied Statistics and Data Science (ASDS), A new Master Program offered by the Department of Statistics – Fall 2023 Session (12th Batch)
- Builds a solid foundation in applied statistics and provides rigorous principles to guide statistical inference
- Learn foundation skills, key software and tools for statistical research, machine learning and big data analytics
- Mentored by highly qualified faculty members with international teaching and research exposures
- Air conditioned class rooms and computer lab with the latest Desktops, sound systems, multimedia and Wi-Fi facilities
- Most updated seminar library with the latest books and journals
- Transport facilities (conditional) for the students (Dhaka-Campus-Dhaka)
- Most efficient and cost-effective professional degree program in Bangladesh
- One year program consisting of 3 semesters (35 credits)
- Application Deadline: 30 November 2023
- Admission Test (@ Statistics Dept., JU): 01 December 2023 (Friday)
- Publication of Result: 01 December 2023
- Date of Admission: 13 December-03 to 21, 2023
- Orientation: 05 January, 2024 (Friday)
- Commencement of Class: 05 January, 2024 (Friday)
- Applicants must have at least a CGPA of 2.5 on a scale of 4 or 3nd class equivalent in any background
- A Bachelor Degree (4 or 3 years or, equivalent) in any discipline
- A Master’s Degree is compulsory for B.Sc. /M.Com. /BSS (Two year pass) (Pre-requisite courses are required)
How to Apply?
- One can follow either option 1 or option 2 to complete the application process.
- Option 1 Online Application Process – Visit http://statju.pm-asds.org/
- Option 2 Offline Application Process – Applicant make o payment of BDT 1000/- (cash) to the department office during the working hours (between 8:30 am to 4:00 pm) including Friday to complete application process.
- For further queries about the program visit http://statju.pm.asds.org/, email: [email protected] or call + 880-1721-496324