Kerala University PG Diploma Admission 2023 – University of Kerala, Thiruvananthapuram announces admission to the PG Diploma in Geo-Information Science and Technology (PGDGIST) at the Centre for Geo-Information Science and Technology (A centre of excellence supported by the DST and KSCSTE) for the year 2023-24
Important Dates Kerala University PG Diploma Admission
- Last date for submission of application : 15-11-2023
- Date of entrance examination (if needed) : 24-11-2023
- Date of commencement of classes : 18-12-2023
No of Seats
- Total 10 seats
- Passed Post graduate Degree in Geology (or any branch of Earth Science), Geography, Environmental Science, Physics, Computer Science, with not less than 55% marks.
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates are required to submit the application form can be downloaded from website https://www.keralauniversity.ac.in/
- Duly filled in, with the required documents along with the required application fee. Application form received without the application fees, shall be rejected.
- The application forms complete in all respects along with attested copies of mark lists of all examinations (semesters/years) should be submitted to “The Director, Inter University Centre for Geospatial Information Science and Technology, University of Kerala, Kariavattom campus, Thiruvananthapuram – 695 581” on or before 24th November 2023.
- The application fee of Rs. 300/- may be paid in cash at the University Cash Counter.
- The fee can also be paid as crossed DD for Rs. 310/- issued by any branch of nationalised banks, drawn in favour of “The Finance Officer, University of Kerala”, payable at Thiruvananthapuram.
- The purpose of remittance and the name of the person for whom the remittance is made should be clearly stated on the backside of the DD. The application fee is non-refundable / non-transferable
- For more details and to apply, please visit the official website