LIBA PGDM Admission 2024 – Loyola Institute of Business Administration (LIBA), Chennai invites applications for admission to Full-time Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) Program for the academic session 2024-26
LIBM PGDM Admission 2024
- Registration Start: October 2023
- Registration Deadline: April 2024
- CAT 2022 or XAT 2024 is a prerequisite to apply for LIBA’s PGDM programme. However, the student should fulfil the below eligibility criteria.
- The candidate should be a graduate in any discipline from a recognised university (AIU) under regular mode ONLY.
- The candidate should have consistently high academic performance at first class level (minimum 60% marks) in STD X, STD XII & Graduation.
- The candidates who have cleared all the subjects in their first attempt will be preferred. Candidates with a history of more than two arrears are asked NOT to apply.
- Candidate should apply online on the LIBA website: https://admissions.liba.edu
Step to Fellow
- Step-1: Fill-in your personal information – Upload your recent passport-size photograph(jpg/png)
- Step-2: Fill-in your academic information.
- Step-3: Fill-in Experience information – Upload proof
- Step-4: Upload certificates(X, XII, UG – File types pdf/jpg/png)
- Step-5: Confirm application
- Step-6: Pay application fee
- Step-7: Download Receipt/Acknowledgement
- Application Fee: Rs.2000/-
- Mode of Payment: Online through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking / UPI