Manipal University B.Sc. Animation Admission 2024 – Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE), Manipal (Karnataka) invites application for the eligible candidates for admission into three-year Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) in Animation Degree Program at Dept. of School of Communication for the commencing year 2024
About B.Sc. Animation
- The B.Sc. Animation Program has been developed keeping in mind the need of Media & Entertainment industry.
- The Program creates a strong platform for students to enter the fast growing, exciting & dynamic avenues of AVGC [Animation, Visual Effects, Gaming & Comics] sector.
Areas of Specialisation
- Areas of Specialisation Offered at Manipal University Bangalore
- Comic Art & Design
- Graphic Design
- 3D Modeling
- 3D Texturing
- 3D Lighting & Rendering
- 3D Character Animation
- Visual Effects
- Digital Compositing
- Drawing/Sketching/Concept Art/Storyboarding/Pre Production/Script
- 2D Animation/Experimental Animation
- 3D – Modeling/Animation/Texturing/Lighting/Rendering/Rigging
- Matte Painting/Compositing/Rotoscopy/Match moving/Colour Correction
- Studio Visits & Internship
- Application Process : Ongoing
- Last date to Apply : 15th March 2024
- Duration: 3 years
- Citizenship: Indian nationals
- Qualification: Pass in 10+2, A Level, IB, American 12th Grade or equivalent
- General Category: Admissions are done on the basis of marks obtained in qualifying exam and there is no entrance test.
- Foreign/NRI Category: Admissions are done on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination.
- Note: Candidates can apply both under General and Foreign/ NRI category. Change of category from Foreign/NRI to General after admission will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- General Category: Based on the marks obtained at the qualifying examination, Manipal Academy of Higher Education will declare a list of candidates in the order of merit in the website.
Course Fee (B.Sc. Animation)
- India (INR) Rs.670,000/-
- International (USD) Rs. 25,200/-
- Fees are subject to change without notice. The fees at the time of admission is the actual fees payable. Disputes, if any, will be redressed under the University rules and regulations.
- In addition to the above fees candidates have to pay refundable caution deposit of Rs.10,000/- (Indian) USD 200 (International) along with the first installment fees.
How to Apply?
- Step 1 Apply for the program
- Step 2 Appear for MAHE’s all-India admission test called Manipal Entrance Test (MET). Get all the information about MET including test dates, test centers and test paper pattern here.
- Step 3 Wait for the results of MET. Admission to the course will be accordance with the merit list issued based on MET ranking.
- Successful candidates will be informed through email about their acceptance to the course.
- Foreign Nationals/ NRI Students
- Step 1 Apply for the program
- The admission of foreign nationals/NRIs shall be made based on the prescribed academic qualification and a review of the academic and co-curricular accomplishments as assessed by International Admissions office of MAHE
- Successful candidates will be informed through email about their acceptance to the course
- Application Fee Rs.600/- (for all courses)
- Entrance Test fee Rs.1400/- (for selected courses only)
Foreign /International/ NRI / NRI Sponsored category
- Application Fee Rs. 2500/-
- For more details please visit official website https://manipal.edu/