All India Management Association announces Management Aptitude Test (MAT) 2023 for MBA and Allied Programs Admission
MAT Exam 2023 December – All India Management Association (AIMA) invites applications for Management Aptitude Test (MAT) December 2023 Session
The Management Aptitude Test is conducted for the candidates who want to take admission in MBA and Allied Programs in B-Schools. AIMA MAT 2023 December Session application form is available now on the official website.
About of the MAT
- Management Aptitude Test (MAT) is a standardized test being administered since 1988 to facilitate Business Schools (B-Schools) to screen candidates for admission to MBA and allied programs. Govt. of India, Ministry of HRD approved MAT as a national level test in 2003. Any B-School – national or international – can consider MAT Score as an admission input based on the Score Cards issued to the candidates.
- The largest test of its kind in the nation, MAT will continue to be your passport to over 600 B-Schools across India.
Important Dates 2023 – (December)
Schedule – PBT
- Last Date for PBT Online Registration: 05th December 2023
- Availability of PBT Admit Card: 07th December 2023
- PBT Test Date: 09th December 2023 (Sunday)
Schedule – CBT
- Last Date for CBT Online Registration: 28th November 2023
- Availability of CBT Admit Card: 13th December 2023
- CBT Test Date: 16th December 2023 (Sunday)
- Availability of MAT December 23 Score on MAT Website: By Last week of December 2023 Candidates have to download the MAT Score from website https://mat.aima.in/ (Applicant dashboard)
- Test cities for Paper Based Test (PBT) and Computer Based Test (CBT) are different.
- Candidates interested in MAT December 2023 must fulfill the eligibility criteria to apply for it. In case you clear the exam but are not eligible then you will not be able to take the final admission in the MAT associate college.
- Graduates in any discipline are eligible to apply for MAT 2023.
- The Final year students of Graduate Courses are eligible to apply.
Minimum Aggregate Marks
- The marks are according to the rule’s guidelines of the individual’s colleges.
- There is no age limit to take the examination.
How to Apply?
- Interested Candidates can apply online mode only through the official website https://www.aima.in
- Register online at website link: https://mat.aima.in/ with Credit Card/Debit Card (ATM Card), Net Banking, UPI or Paytm Wallet.
Essential Documents to be made ready for online registration:
- Valid Email Id
- Scanned image of photograph (10 to 50 kb)
- Scanned image of signature (5 to 20 kb)
- Credit Card/Debit Card (ATM Card) or Net Banking details
- For Remote Proctored Internet Based Test (IBT) or Paper Based Test (PBT) or Computer Based Test (CBT): Rs.2100/-
- For Double Remote Proctored Internet Based Test (IBT) or PBT+IBT or PBT+CBT or CBT+IBT or CBT+CBT: Rs.3300/-
- Mode of Payment: Online through Credit Card/Debit Card (ATM Card), Net Banking, UPI or Paytm Wallet
Mode of Test
- Candidate can take MAT as
- Remote Proctored Internet Based Test (IBT) or
- Double Remote Proctored Internet Based Test (IBT) or
- Based Test (PBT) or
- Paper Based Test and Remote Proctored Internet Based Test (PBT+IBT) or
- Computer Based Test (CBT) or
- Computer Based Test and Remote Proctored Internet Based Test (CBT+IBT) or
- Paper Based Test and Computer Based Test (PBT+CBT) or
- Double Computer Based Test (CBT+CBT)
- Candidates can opt for an additional mode of test (e.g. IBT+IBT, PBT+CBT, IBT+PBT, IBT+CBT, CBT+CBT) by paying an extra fee of Rs.3300/- in addition to Rs.2100/-.
- Candidates opting for additional tests will have the benefit of selecting additional 2 Management Institutes for sending their scores in addition to the existing option of selecting 5 Management Institutes i.e. they can select 7 Management Institutes in total.
MAT Exam Pattern 2023
- Mode of Exam: Online or Offline (IBT, PBT & CBT) Mode
- Language: The medium of the examination is English.
- Exam Duration: 150 minutes
- Type of Question: Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) type
- Total Questions: 200 questions
- Marking Scheme: There is one mark for each correct answer. 0.25 marks deduction for each incorrect answer.
- Language Comprehension – 40 Question & 30 Marks
- Intelligence & Critical Reasoning – 40 Question & 30 Marks
- Mathematical Skills – 40 Question & 30 Marks
- Data Analysis & Sufficiency – 40 Question & 35 Marks
- Indian & Global Environment – 40 Question & 15 Marks
- Total – 200 Question & 150 Marks
MAT 2023 Syllabus
- Syllabus shall be based on the Higher Secondary Education, Porvorim. It will consist of subjects Language Comprehension, Intelligence & Critical Reasoning, Mathematical Skills, Data Analysis & Sufficiency & Indian & Global Environment.
- All provisionally registered candidates for IBT/PBT have to download their Admit Card from MAT website https://mat.aima.in/ (Applicant dashboard) as per the schedule given above.
Admit Card contains Candidate’s Name, Form No, Roll No, Test Date, Test Time and Test Venue Address. Candidate has to strictly follow the date and time allotted to him/her in the admit card.