Mukhymantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana or MYSY Scholarship is a scholarship scheme that is offered to the economically weaker section students of Gujarat. All those students who wish to pursue higher education like Diploma Courses, Engineering, Pharmacy Course, Medical Course, etc. apply for MYSY scholarship every year.
All Courses Available
- Technical – Bachelor of Engineering , B. Pharm , B. Tech , B. Voc , Architecture, Pharm D, Dual Degree Integrated (Diploma + Degree), D2D
- Medical – Dental, MBBS, Physiotherapist, BSC Nursing, BPT, Optometry, BPO, Audiology
- Ayurveda – Ayurveda, Homeopathy, Naturopathy, BHMS
- Higher – B.A, BBA, B.COM, BSC, BCA, BBA, BCA Integrated, MSC IT Integrated, MBA, MCA Integrated, Integrated MSC (Biotech), Hotel Management, Bachelor of Design, Bachelor in Rural Studies, B.com LLB Integrated
- Diploma – Diploma in Chemical Engineering, Diploma in Computer Engineering, Diploma in Textile Design, Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering, Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering, Diploma Engineering, Diploma in Horticulture, Diploma in Pharmacy
- Nursing – ANM, GNM
- Veterinary – Bachelor of Veterinary Science, Bachelor of Veterinary Medicine& Surgery
- Agriculture – BSc Agriculture, BSc in Animal Husbandry
- Last Date of Scholarship is 31st December 2023
- Diploma – Candidate should have passed the Std X from a recognized board from the state of Gujarat with a minimum 80 percentile in the board examination.
- Bachelor’s Degree – Candidates should have passed Std XII Science/ General stream from a recognized board from the state of Gujarat with a minimum 80 percentile in the board examination.
- Diploma to Degree students, the minimum eligibility criteria for availing the benefits of the scheme is a 65% mark at the Diploma level examination from a recognized university situated in the state of Gujarat.
- The candidates whose parents annual income is not more than Rs. 6,00,000/- per annum shall only be considered eligible for the said scheme.
- State Govt. has approved the validity of the income certificate for three financial years from the date of issue
How to Apply?
- Applicants need to visit the official website of MYSY scholarship https://mysy.guj.nic.in/
- On the homepage, click on login/register for 2023
- Now applicants have to click on a Fresh Application
- Before registering and applying for renewal every student must read all the instructions in the Instructions to Students 2023-24 without fail. Only then apply online.
- Students should fill Annexure-9 and apply within the deadline even if the result is not received or delayed. Every student has to upload the original mark sheet after receiving it. Online mark sheet will not be accepted.