NUALS Kochi notifies PG Diploma Courses on Law Admission 2023
NUALS Kochi PG Diploma Courses on Law Admission 2023 – National University of Advanced Legal Education (NUALS), Kalamassery (Kochi), invited applications for admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Medical Law and Ethics, Post Graduate Diploma in Cyber Law, Post Graduate Diploma in Banking Law, Post Graduate Diploma in Insurance Law and Post Graduate Diploma in Education Law and Management for the academic year 2023
Candidates are advised to go through the Eligibility, Procedure for Selection and other details before filling and submitting their Online Application Form.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Medical Law and Ethics (PGDMLE)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Cyber Law (PGDCL)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Banking Law (PGDBL)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Insurance Law (PGDIL)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Education Law and Management (PGDELM)
- The number of seats for the courses shall be 50 for each course
- Last date for receipt of filled in applications is 20th December 2023
- Minimum qualification for admission to PGDMLE shall be a Bachelor’s Degree in any subject of a recognised University. However, preference shall be given to those who possess a Bachelor’s Degree in any system of Medicine, Dentistry, Nursing, Pharmacy, Hospital Administration, or a Bachelor’s Degree in Law recognized by NUALS.
How to Apply?
- Application form can be downloaded from the University website (nuals.ac.in)
- A Demand Draft for Rs.500/- (Rs 250/- for SC/ST students) drawn in favour of “the Registrar, the National University of Advanced Legal Studies” on any scheduled bank payable at Ernakulam, towards Registration Fee shall also be submitted along with the filled-in application form
- Admission Fee – Rs.500/-
- Tuition Fee – Rs.25000/-
- Examination Fee – Rs.1000/-
- Library fee – Rs.2000/-
- Caution Deposit (Refundable) – Rs.2500/-
The total amount of fee to be paid at the time of admission is Rs. 30000/-