GNLU Ahmedabad PGDAM Admission 2024 – Gujarat National Law University (GNLU), Gandhinagar is inviting applications for admission in Post-Graduate Diploma in Arbitration and Mediation (PGDAM) Programme for January-December 2024 Session
- PG Diploma Course in Medical Law, Policy and Ethics (PGDMLPE) jointly offered by Gujarat National Law University (GNLU) and Indian Medical Association-Gujarat State Branch (IMA-GSB)
- Duration of the Program: One Year (Two Semesters: January -December)
- Total Credit to be offered: 26 Credits
- Last Date of Application Form: 20th November 2023
- Candidate applying for given course should have completed the MBBS degree from any recognized national or foreign university.
- Candidate selection will be based on the marks obtained in the qualifying examination. Candidates will receive information about the selection process at the appropriate time.
- Fee is nil.
How to Apply?
- Online applications can be made through the provided facility by the due date. Read the instructions thoroughly before filling up the application. Applicants should fill all personal and educational details in the online application at the appropriate place.
- A printout of the online application should be retained for future use