Shiv Nadar University Delhi NCR announces Admission to MBA/MBA (Business Analytics) Program 2024 with Global Immersion Program, Apply Now
Shiv Nadar University MBA Admission 2024 – Shiv Nadar University (SNU), New NCR invites applications for admission to MBA/ MBA in Business Analytics Programs at School of Management and Entrepreneurship (SoME) for the academic year 2024.
- MBA is a 2-year degree program specifically architected to create global leaders for India and the world
- Designed and delivered by our distinguished faculty, comprised of a mix of outstanding scholars from some of the best institutions around the world, along with credentialed and experienced professors of practice drawn from the C-suite of industry, it is benchmarked against the best MBA programs in India
- Shiv Nadar MBA focuses on:
MBA (Business Analytics)
- Tech-embedded curriculum with a priority on blockchain, AI, and digital maturity assessment
- Entrepreneurial opportunities through the Atal Incubation Centre (AIC) and global tie-ups
- Interacting and networking with industry thought leaders and influencers
- Cultivating a global perspective and understanding of the interconnectedness of the business world
- Early Application Deadline: 31st October 2023
- Candidates with Eligible Test Score will get a PI call by 07th November 2023
Schedule a Campus Visit
- October 15, 2023
- December 09, 2023
- January 20, 2024
- A candidate must fulfill the following criteria:
- Min. 50% in Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent (final year student can apply)*
- Score-card from any one of the entrance exams – GMAT/GRE (2020-24) or CAT (2020-23) or XAT/NMAT/GATE (2021-24) Score only
- Final year undergraduate students can apply. Provisional offer will be released.
- Preference will be given to students with Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) background for the Business Analytics Track.
- Candidates can apply online www.snu.edu.in, https://sme-snu.nopaperforms.com/
- Apply online at https://snu.edu.in/schools/school-of-management-and-entrepreneurship by submitting relevant academic and work experience documents through the application process, and pay the application fee of Rs.1800/-
- Candidate will need to make a detailed application online in the prescribed format from www.snu.edu.in
- Candidates need to pay a non-refundable application fees of Rs.1800/- by credit/debit card or Demand Draft drawn in favor of Shiv Nadar University payable at Delhi NRC
- The selection procedure based on the scores in one of these tests CAT 2023/ NMAT 2023/ XAT 2024/ CMAT 2023/Valid GMAT score or candidate has to appear for SMAT.
- Personal Interview: Based on the above two steps, shortlisted candidates will be invited for a Personal Interview.
- SMAT: SMAT has three sections: Quantitative Aptitude, Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning and Verbal & Reading Comprehension. Each component has 20 questions and the candidates are evaluated on their proficiency in all the three sections. The duration of the test is 90 minutes.
Note: Information regarding Test Dates and Centers will be provided to registered applicants.