Symbiosis Institute of Geoinformatics Pune Admission to M.Tech Program in Geoinformatics and Surveying Technology 2024-2026
Symbiosis Institute of Geoinformatics Pune invites application for admission to 2-years M.Tech in Geoinformatics and Surveying Technology for the academic year 2024-25
- Duration: Two Years (4 Semester)
- Intake: 18 students
- Programme Registration Begins: 23rd Oct 2023
- Last date of Online registration: 02nd March 2024
- Last Date of payment of Registration fees: 02nd March 2024
- Announcement of Shortlist for WAT and Personal Interaction: 05th March 2024
- Personal Interaction & WAT (Online): 06th & 07th March 2024
- Announcement of First Merit list: 13th March 2024
- Last date for payment of fees for candidates in the first merit list: 28th March 2024
- Programme Commencement: 26th July 2024
- Candidate should be an Engineering Graduate (BE/B. Tech), M.Sc. Geoinformatics, M.Sc. Physics, M.Sc. Geology, M.Sc. Environmental Science, M.Sc. Mathematics, M.Sc. Agriculture or equivalent from any statutory university with a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST)
- Candidates appearing for final year examinations can also apply, but their admission will be subject to obtaining a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) at the qualifying examination.
- A candidate who has completed qualifying qualification from any Foreign University must obtain an equivalence certificate from the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
How to Apply?
- The candidates apply online at the SIG website https://sig.ac.in/
- Please follow the below mentioned steps to Register
- Click on ‘Register’ and enter your data in the online application form. Read through the Terms and Conditions and click on the I Agree button to accept the Terms and Conditions.
- Fill in the details requested in the online application form under the Register tab. Please do not forget to fill in the fields marked (*) as these are mandatory fields.
- Click on the Save and Continue button at the bottom of the page.
- On the next screen, choose password, answer hint questions and click on the Submit button to register.
- The next screen will display your unique SIUPGF24 ID.
- After successful registration, you will get an email containing your SIUPGF22 ID and password. Use this SIUPGF24 ID for all future correspondence with Symbiosis International (Deemed University).
- Pay a non-refundable SIG Application fee of Rs.1250/-
- Mode of Payment : Through online mode
- Selection through GATE score or entrance test for non- GATE candidates.