Symbiosis School of Economics, Pune invites application for 3-years B.Sc. (Economics) Honours Programs for the academic year 2024-26
The application can be submitted online.
- Online registration & payment starts for SET : Jan, 2024
- Online registration & payment closes for SET : April, 2024
- SET Entrance Test: May, 2024
- Programme Commencement : July 2024
- Passed Standard XII (10+2) or equivalent examination from any recognised Board with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade (45% Marks or equivalent grade for Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribes).
- Admission is against qualifying the Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET), Writing Ability Test (WAT) and Personal Interaction (PI). Writing Ability Test (WAT) will be included as a part of Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET). Personal Interaction (PI) will be conducted in online mode for the shortlisted candidates.
How to Apply?
- Eligible Candidates are required to apply through the official website https://sse.ac.in/
- Candidates are advised to carefully read all instructions as given below:
- It is mandatory to appear for the Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET) for admission to SSE. For details about SET, kindly visit www.set-test.org
- The applicant will receive a prospectus from Symbiosis International University.
- The applicant is required to make a separate non-refundable payment of Rs.1000/-
- If the applicant wants to pay programme payment through Demand Draft, make a DD of Rs.1000/- in the name of Symbiosis Test Secretariat.
- For more details regarding Registration and Payment follow the link: https://www.set-test.org/register.html
- Application Fee: Rs. 1000/-
- Mode of Payment: Online through Credit card / Debit card or Net Banking
- Offline through Demand Draft, make a DD of Rs.1000/- in the name of Symbiosis Test Secretariat.
- Selection for admission is done on the basis of SET score.
- Based on the SET score, the institute will conduct a Personal Interaction (PI) and Writing Ability Test (WAT) for the shortlisted students. The short-listed candidates will get a call for the PI-WAT.